Who is the best player, Messi or C.Ronaldo?

837 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

Who is the best player, Messi or C.Ronaldo?
Posted 13 Jan 2020

Cristiano ronaldo was winning everything with manchester united while at the same time real madrid were dominated by barcelona . Barcelona went on to sign cristiano ronaldo but he rejected them and said if i will ever leave united thats for real madrid cristiano came to real madrid and had the same number of ballon D or as messi had in 2009 both had won 1 then after that messi won four back to back ballon D or anyother player would have accepted that he cant do anything but cristiano ronaldo bounce back and now he is gonna settle that this year by 5–5 draw from 4–1 loss cristiano ronaldo is still the last epl player to win the ballon D or 
Posted 14 Jan 2020

freestown7 says
I strongly believe that they can not be even compared. Messi produces goals, creates openings and makes genius plays. He is the greatest player ever. I have watched all his matches and should say he is a real professional. I also bet through https://truth-about-1xbet.info/  from time to time and can admit that he has high results practically all the time
Posted 14 Jan 2020

Reply to Topic