Is Manchester United worth the hype? Why do people believe they are better than Manchester City? Is history important in football?

836 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

Is Manchester United worth the hype? Why do people believe they are better than Manchester City? Is history important in football?
Posted 15 Jan 2020

freestown7 says
A football fan who understands the game and has been watching English Premier League for more then 10 years now (Myself) , then yes history is important . I support Manchester United because i have seen the greats of Nielstoroy , Beckham , Scholes walk that field and i hope to see the same again someday with the promising young lads coming in .If the person following the sport has just now started seeing it and wants to see a team only win , then no it isn't 
Posted 16 Jan 2020

Yeah, sure, why not? On Philippians we consider Manchester United to be the best club ever.I have always supported this club. These guys are the legends already. I have watched practically all matches of that club and should say they are real professionals. I even bet through https://1xbet-betting.net/? because I am sure they win any way
Posted 16 Jan 2020

Reply to Topic