Why is Cristiano Ronaldo considered to have more skills than Lionel Messi?

924 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

Why is Cristiano Ronaldo considered to have more skills than Lionel Messi?
Posted 15 Jan 2020

Its because a lot of these CR fans are just bandwagon fans who dont watch football. They just follow him for his looks and his lifestyle.
And If I talk about India. A lot of these people are just blind Manchester United fans. They started watching football maybe around 2008–2009. So by default they became CR fans.
Someone who watches football avidly will find CR very boring. Exaggerated celebration for scoring petty tapins, diving and simulation for winning penalties and too much self obsession.
Posted 16 Jan 2020

freestown7 says
Who told you that? ONLY Messi. He is a legend, the most talented and titled football player of all times. I simply adore him. I have watched practically all matches of his club and even bet through https://filipino-1xbet.com/ to make sure he always wins
Posted 16 Jan 2020

emmawilson says
Techgropse is a web and mobile app development company in ukk that provides Specialized in designing and developing award-winning mobile apps and websites that are fast, attractive, responsive, and easy to use. If you are looking for mobile app development UK, London it is harder to pick the company that suits your needs, the best app development London. 
Posted 17 Jan 2020

Reply to Topic