Is it difficult to treat drug addiction?

1067 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
sannyday

Total Posts: 0

Tell me is it difficult to treat a drug addict? What does it take?
Posted 10 Feb 2020

charlly says
It depends. Yes, it depends on the person and the period he has been using the drugs. If it has been a short time since he started to use the drugs then it will be simple to stop him from the usage. transportation technology pros and cons
Posted 11 Feb 2020

harveyfox says
It is possible only if a person wants to! You yourself will not force anyone!
Posted 13 Mar 2020

maxfox says
I think this is incredibly difficult. Unfortunately. Such people do not always want to stop using drugs.
Posted 13 Mar 2020

Drugs are a very big problem. We can’t even imagine how unhappy these people are. When I visited the musical https://dearevanhansenshow.com/ , then I began to look at such people differently. In this musical, the drug problem was revealed. They have so much going on in their head. I realized that treatment is possible when a person realizes that taking drugs is enough. When he understands that it is time to stop, then you can try to start treatment. And only then is the result possible.
Posted 13 Mar 2020

tomfor says
Drug addiction is a problem that should be treated immediately without thinking. Usually relatives try to cure the addict at home on their own, but this is a big mistake. It is better to go to a professional clinic, where professionals will help to overcome this terrible disease, click for info
Posted 06 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic