Math

719 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Reead586

Total Posts: 0

Hi guys. I have a problem solving a math problem. Who can help decide? Here is the condition: 360 carnations were cut in the greenhouse.Moreover, there are 80 more red than white, and 160 less pink than red.What is the largest number of identical bouquets that can be made up of this number of flowers?How many and what colors were in each bouquet?
Posted 12 Feb 2020

NinjaJojp says
It's very easy task. Unfortunately, I did not have time to solve this problem. I decided to go to the site for students info-servis. I asked a solution to this problem there. They wrote me an answer almost immediately. We have to make an equation and solve it. We get 40 pink carnations, 120 white carnations, 200 red carnations. The greatest common divisor is 40. Therefore, the answer will be that of 360 cloves, you can make 40 bouquets, each bouquet will consist of 1 pink, 3 white and 5 red carnations. I think you should go to this site. You will never have problems with your homework again. After all, this site is designed specifically for students like you.
Posted 12 Feb 2020

Reply to Topic