Who was better: Pele or Maradona? Who is the greatest of all time? Were either the greatest?

886 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

Who was better: Pele or Maradona? Who is the greatest of all time? Were either the greatest?
Posted 20 Feb 2020

Its hard to said, they play at different times, but I think Maradona was better, he transformed average teams in titles contender.
Brazil was one of the best team in the world, so good that managed to win a World Cup without Pele, Maradona won a World Cup with Argentina playing with average players and leading his team on his back. Pele played his entire career in Brazil league playing in Santos, the best brazilian team of the time and the base for Brazil Squad, Maradona played in Napoli, a middle table team, against teams like Juve, Milan, Inter, in one of the most difficult eras of italian football and won the league two times.
Imagine if you changed places between Pele and Maradona, I doubt Pele could win Serie A with Napoli and a World Cup with Argentina and for that Maradona is better to me, he had more impact on the field, Pele was in the right place on the right time and did his job, Maradona was in the wrong place on the wrong time and did the impossible.
Posted 22 Feb 2020

freestown7 says
They are both legends/ Still I like Messi most of all. He is really one of the greatest football players of all times. I am a big fan of his actually. I watch all his matches and bet through https://1xbet-bookmaker-gh.com/ on his winnings. We used to gather together with my friends and discuss all his matches. It has become a good tradition
Posted 22 Feb 2020

goalken says
Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well geometry dash
Posted 24 Feb 2020

Reply to Topic