WoW: Battle for Azeroth in crisis

739 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
rodeoneerer

Total Posts: 0

sell wow classic gold A few weeks ago we did a survey and wanted to know from you how well Battle for Azeroth is doing. The result was devastating because the current WoW expansion is quite unpopular with a large number of players. Over 40% said they were very unhappy with Battle for Azeroth and that it would take a lot of improvements to get the game back on track.
But what improvements are needed? What is the biggest problem with the current World of Warcraft? What needs to be changed so that WoW can regain its old strength and convince you again?
Blizzard has many demands from fans. For some months now, cheap World of Warcraft Classic Gold the strongest wish has been that playing second characters should be made easier by making the essences for the heart of Azeroth account-linked. This grind discourages many players and is a major hurdle. The result is that many a player would like to gamble more WoW, but is no longer interested in his main character. However, the hurdle for a new character is too great, so that frustration arises and you stay completely away from the game.
If you need cheap WOW Classic Gold, come to z2u.com and they will provide you with the best service.
Posted 25 Feb 2020

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

Click Here?
Visit Web

Posted 25 Feb 2020

I am not sure whether or not this publish is written by means of him as no one else understand such precise about my problem. loss prevention
Posted 05 Mar 2020

Posted 12 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic