River Fishing Tips

1443 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
nalid71351

Total Posts: 0

In this article I'm going to outline some river fishing tips that will help almost anyone have more success. Many of these tips are for smaller rivers and streams, you know the size that you fish from the bank, however not all of them. Some of these tips are great for fishing any size river. The point is that these river fishing tips will help you catch more fish on your next outing top baitcasting reels.

Use all of them or pick and choose your favorites, the point is that these tips have been proven through more than twenty years of actual fishing experience. These aren't simply "theories" that haven't been proven by actual fishing. You're not going to find any magic formula in this article, just simple river fishing tips that will enable you to get more bites, and thus catch more fish.

Let's begin with when you go fishing. We all get a limited amount of time to spend on the water, so we need to maximize our time as much as we can. Did you realize that there are certain times that are better for fishing than others? Well there are, and the more you know about this phenomenon, the better. If you've ever had an epic day fishing, where it seemed as if no matter what you threw into the water resulted in you catching fish, it more than likely had to do with this phenomenon.

Specifically, you want to understand the weather and moon, and the ways these two factors impact fishing. The weather and moon hold the key to being on the water when fish are the most active, and being on the water when fish are active is a key to fishing success. Have you ever had one of those days when the fishing was simply incredible? This probably had to do with you being on the water when one or both of these factors were in your favor.

The next river fishing tip is for those of you who use live bait. If live bait is employed when river fishing, natural presentation is a key to success. In other words, we want our live bait to look as natural as possible. This is where gang hooks come into play. Gang hooks are the best way to present live bait in a natural and realistic manner. This is especially true when using live worms as bait. When a live worm is rigged on a set of gang hooks and allowed to flow naturally with the current of a river or steam, the results can be quite dramatic.

These simple, yet effective river fishing tips will enable anyone to catch more fish. Go out and give one or all of them a try, you won't be disappointed. To me, standing in a flowing river, attempting to catch a fish or two is as good as it gets, and these tips will simply help you hook up more often. And we're all interested in hooking up as much as we can, right?

Posted 27 Feb 2020

Liberot says
 Very helpful post. But don't forget that location is just as important. I always rely on
https://usa.fishermap.org/depth-map/lake-superior/ . It helps me in my fishing hobby. After all, it's important to fish in the right place. And everything else is just moments and attributes.
Posted 06 Feb 2021

Edisons says
Did you realize that there are certain times that are better for fishing than others? Well there are, and the more you know about this phenomenon, the better. If you've ever had an epic day fishing, where it seemed as if no matter what you threw into the water resulted in you catching fish, it more than likely had to do with this phenomenon.
Posted 06 Feb 2021

No matter what we breed kitchenremodelingspokane.com
Posted 07 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic