’Tery bin jiya na jaye’ on 28th june

4463 views 426 replies
Reply to Topic
yoyo

Total Posts: 986

'Tery bin jiya na jaye' would be released on June 28.

directed by imran malik and he also plays the lead oppersite zara '***y' shiek.

Posted 11 Jun 2005

its 11th june now and movie is releaseing on 28th june hahah what a joke
Posted 11 Jun 2005

golimaro2 says
what do u mean
Posted 11 Jun 2005

Awaaara says
releasin only in pak?
Posted 12 Jun 2005

charizmatic said:

its 11th june now and movie is releaseing on 28th june hahah what a joke

when 28th june will come...another date
Posted 12 Jun 2005

they cant release the movie in jus 16 days common frnd even the official site of the movie is not up yet
Posted 12 Jun 2005

MR NICE says
The latest is that the film is going to released in the 2nd week of July.
Posted 12 Jun 2005

STANDARD says
yaar.release ho ganey cheyey...filmazia hey nah hamara..ub fikir ki zurrorut nahi...
Posted 12 Jun 2005

golimaro2 says
kya bakwas hai yar zara said in her interview that the date is 28th even these people dont know non professional behaviour
Posted 13 Jun 2005

yoyo says
charizmatic said:

they cant release the movie in jus 16 days common frnd even the official site of the movie is not up yet

does every film have to have a website.
Posted 14 Jun 2005

yoyo said:

charizmatic said:

does every film have to have a website.

no comments
Posted 15 Jun 2005

hmm aur kon hay movie main ZARA tay ilawa??
Posted 15 Jun 2005

aanizdabst says
are there any pics availabe of that film to see
Posted 16 Jun 2005

no
Posted 16 Jun 2005

STANDARD says
yeh zuror release ho gey...before ppp..
Posted 16 Jun 2005

~ ßã£îçh ~ said:

aap log khud say hi batain kartay rahtay hain, hamaray Q ka asn to dain

ya pata hi nahin hay,? and movie ka wait bi ho raha hay

na pics hain, na info, to movie daikhnay kon jaey ga phir?? ajeeb hain paki dir bi
Posted 18 Jun 2005

zara ke elawa ahsan khan hai nadeem baig hein and imran malik himself.
Posted 19 Jun 2005

golimaro2 says
what about music is it released
Posted 19 Jun 2005

charizmatic said:

zara ke elawa ahsan khan hai nadeem baig hein and imran malik himself.

ahan thanks
Posted 19 Jun 2005

golimaro2 said:

what about music is it released

movie is releasing on 8th july i dont thing they r gonna release the music now.
Posted 20 Jun 2005

aanizdabst says
that is just sooo stupiddd na koi music ka pata shata na koi trailors ka, na koi pics ka, na koi info about the movie that wats it about just st8 in to cinema wajee wa.. that is not the rite way to promote movie ha. hamare pakistani directors ko srif yeh pata hai ke kis ki movie ke baad hamri movie rales ho gi ya phir chalo 3000y ke baad film lagaye ge tab tak reema ki lucman ki ya phir kissi aur ki film bhi release ho jaye gi that is just so stupid.   

film promote hoti hai uske trailors ki waja se so they have to be intersted to watch. posters likes they say a picture is worth thousand words so i havent seen any pic of that film. no synopsis on any of our pakistani entertainment web site about the film. and and the main part of the film is the music in which music does not come but if its a family film like they say it is then the music should be releasd after the trailors are out on the tv or cinemas. the muaic of the film plays an impotant partt in the film.

if the music is intrestyed then ofcousse ppl wil go an watch the film if there is no music out and ppl dnt knw wat srt of music it is. then wat is the point of going if they want they can go an watch the filom but personaly i wopnt coz i havent seen any trailors or even heard about this film for a long time. so am not intrested in it. its all b**l s**t.... and aaj tak jitne bhi movies release hoyie hai big buget wali from Ydakh to Koi tujhsa kaha the music got released after 2 years and i knw it will haven in a long period.

agar kissi ne na koi music sunna ho na koi trailos deekhe ho na hi sunna ho ke wats the film about aur ja ke film deekh aaye mujhe to aaisa lage ga ke gana aur story of the film kissi ne toilet karte hoye sooch liye ho ge aur kaha ho ga chalo film bana te thats not how u make a film....

yeh saab to phir bhi kam hai aur bhi reasons hai aur unni ki wajah se hamri film industry is going down the drain... and no offence to ajab gul fans his movie does not intrest me it was all s**t. maine abhi tak woh film deekhi nahi kiyun ke i dint like the publicity they diod. just because its ajab gul. it could have been more better if everytthing have been planed like the music releas and so on but he did not impress me. and wat eva statement he made taht this sort of publicty for a film havent been done in Lollywood before true becuase not had been planned.

p.s. y does all the new commer actor have to have musculer bodies that is grose aaise lagta hai ke koi palwaan hai hai if its medium its kool but that guy Babrik Shah he is not good looking he is ugly beyond all reasons. and all the new comers guys have long hair jo kissi cuirtin ki tarha ke style hote hai upper se teil laga hota hai lol. that B shah guy does not even knw how to dance. lagta hai ke woh so raha tha ek din aur utth ke kehta hai mein aaj acting ka profesion karo ga plzzz....

if u guys do not agree with me i dnt care thats ma opnion...
Posted 20 Jun 2005

~ ßã£îçh ~ said:

nadeem,imran malik,hanif raja,ahsan khan
Posted 20 Jun 2005

yaar they is nothing abt movies on ary or prime...come on...show atleast trailers... songs...premier...review
Posted 20 Jun 2005

MR NICE says
Yeah Prime Tv has stopped showing Lollywood Today and channels like Ary are showing programmes like Bollywood Buzz instead. Very sad.
Posted 20 Jun 2005

shahrukh khan said:

~ ßã£îçh ~ said:

nadeem,imran malik,hanif raja,ahsan khan

who is imran malik ? any pic bro?
Posted 21 Jun 2005

shahrukh khan said:

yaar they is nothing abt movies on ary or prime...come on...show atleast trailers... songs...premier...review

yeah and isi liyay movie daikhta hi nahin na koi
Posted 21 Jun 2005

MR NICE said:

Yeah Prime Tv has stopped showing Lollywood Today and channels like Ary are showing programmes like Bollywood Buzz instead. Very sad.

have you seen that program
Posted 21 Jun 2005

~ ßã£îçh ~ said:

shahrukh khan said:

exactly...ppl should know that lolly bhi achi movies bana sakta hai
Posted 21 Jun 2005

shahrukh khan said:

~ ßã£îçh ~ said:

shahrukh khan said:

exactly...ppl should know that lolly bhi achi movies bana sakta hai

haan na, but jab un ko khud dehan nahin hay to log tiya karen
Posted 21 Jun 2005

STANDARD says
Teray bin jiya na jaye.....trailer is showing last 8 months on ARYDIGITAL..if anybody dont see.it's his fault..
The movie is releasing 8th july...music may be release ..on releasing date.
Posted 21 Jun 2005

aanizdabst says
i have been watching ary since a long time... and there is no tralior of that film anywhere. if they do shw it what time coz if they show at around 2am or smfin like that then its stupid coz thata not the time to promote a film. that time eevryone sleeps.
Posted 21 Jun 2005

Reply to Topic