It is sad

8570 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Marinad

Total Posts: 0

Me and my fiance live in different countries now. It is very sad, but he must be there because of work for a long time. I want to find a mobile operator that provides tariffs that are advantageous for international calls. Do you know something good? 
Posted 10 Apr 2020

JohnsonB says
It is sad that you have to be at a distance. I think you should devote a lot of time to each other. There are different operators, and I would advise you to read about different tariffs on the Internet. As for me, it is better to order virtual number. You can get information on this link . I think it will be good for you. I used the services of avoxi.com for a long time, but it was expensive. My sister adviced me Hottelecom. 
Posted 13 Apr 2020

Veranote says
Establish a connection to maintain a relationship at a distance. Combining love and distance is possible thanks to Viber, WhatsApp, social networks and phone. Human psychology proves that the discussion of a third person brings together. This is not the norm, but you can always complain and get support. Conversations will increase trust, and you will receive care from each other.
Posted 18 Apr 2020

Reply to Topic