Fashion Forecaster job

1497 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
Norty

Total Posts: 0

What training do you need to get suc a job? And if there are some fashion forecasters here, what are the main pros and cons of this job?
Posted 28 Apr 2020

Hi! I believe that it is rather interesting to work in the sphere of fashion, but it is not my specialization. I think you will find someone here.
Posted 29 Apr 2020

MarkUltra says
I can't say the advantages and disadvantages of this job but I can advise you to read DipaloSelects.com fake Gucci shopping guide about Gucci replica which will give you more knowledge about fashion. It will help you to enter fashion sphere and take a place there
Posted 29 Apr 2020

Gloriagner says
Fashion forecaster job available for the you. Come and register yourself here and start to get helping in those things which is papersowl legit showing you much better working for all of those things which you really needed to always need for earning.
Posted 29 May 2020

turelan says
I used to read all lidewij edelkoort fashion books and podcasts and she was really inspiration for me and gave me endless of ideas in designing and improve my imagination, now i’m a freelance designer, i used to sell many dresses and shoes designs to big fashion company such as Zara, Gucci, Prada and also some celebrities and recently i signed a contract with big fashion company here in US and Rain Macs for women exclusive for them, the company i work with now is lilylulufashion you can check my Rain Macs here: www.lilylulufashion.com/rain-macs/ , i’m planning to start my fashion online store soon and it’s all back to her, i really recommend you read her books if you want to become a fashion designer.
Posted 14 Aug 2020

turelan says
I used to read all lidewij edelkoort fashion books and podcasts and she was really inspiration for me and gave me endless of ideas in designing and improve my imagination, now i’m a freelance designer, i used to sell many dresses and shoes designs to big fashion company such as Zara, Gucci, Prada and also some celebrities and recently i signed a contract with big fashion company here in US and Rain Macs for women exclusive for them, the company i work with now is lilylulufashion you can check my Rain Macs here: www.lilylulufashion.com/rain-macs/ , i’m planning to start my fashion online store soon and it’s all back to her, i really recommend you read her books if you want to become a fashion designer.
Posted 14 Aug 2020

Jim78 says
A lot of people give their preference to online shopping. This is why this segment is constantly growing. I myself learn about new and interesting things from the world of fashion through online stores.
Posted 07 Sep 2020

AlexGreen says
Yes, I also like to find original things online. I recently bought some great boxers for myself. This is not just a designer variant but has original fabrics and high-quality tailoring. However, you can get more information directly on the site. I bought several different colors and am very satisfied.
Posted 07 Sep 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |