Keybinds Guide in Escape from Tarkov

233 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
ABCDEFG110WU

Total Posts: 0

WASD and spacebar are pretty standard. Change at your own peril. Mousewheel for stance and movespeed is additionally just about set in stone.
Sprint: Shift is sweet . If it's not the default, i like to recommend using Continuous for this because a) you’ll never be sprinting for long enough for toggle to be worthwhile in terms of button presses, and b) it makes it slightly easier to prevent quietly, by releasing shift slightly before W. Using Continuous also allows bhopping, plus some interesting movement tech when overweight, but don’t tell anyone.
Prone: I find X awkward to succeed in with the way my hand is positioned. I bind susceptible to Z but this is often personal preference.

Cheap EFT Items purchasable at our site with instant delivery, secure transaction and considerate customer service. If you've got any trouble in buying EFT Items here or place an order from us, please be happy to hit us up through our 24/7 online livechat www.lolga.com
. we'll do our greatest to satisfy your needs and need you an honest shopping experience! Whatever you would like , we do hope that you simply are going to be satisfied with our service.

Posted 26 May 2020

Reply to Topic