buying birthday cake ends up with $1 million North Carolina lottery win

1094 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

Gary Grant of Mount Holly was buying a birthday cake when he decided to check a few Cash 5 tickets.As it turns out, one of his tickets was worth
the $1,127,585 jackpot.Get more news about ?????????,you can vist loto98.com

“It was my kid’s birthday so I was going out to get a cake and I had old lottery tickets I needed to cash in,” recalled Grant. “I got down
to the last ticket and it said ‘Winner! Go to lottery headquarters.’ I
could barely believe it.”

Grant, a driver for a solid waste services company, won the jackpot in the May 22 drawing. He purchased his lucky Quick Pick ticket at Lee’s
Quick Stop on North Main Street in Mount Holly, where he is a regular
customer.

“Every time he comes to my store he always has a smile on his face. I’m really happy for the gentleman who won the jackpot,” said Sam
Saengchanh, owner of the store, on Tuesday.

When Grant found out he hit the jackpot, he called his wife to share the good news.“I told her, ‘You’ll never believe it, but I just won a
million dollars,’” he recalled. “When she found out I won, she started
crying.”

Grant says he was “amazed” by his good fortune. “When I got back to the house, as soon as I got out of the car, I was jumping up and
down.”Grant claimed his prize Tuesday at lottery headquarters in
Raleigh. After federal and state tax withholdings, he took home
$797,767.

“It was an amazing feeling and still is hard to believe,” said Grant. “I was holding on to a wish and a dream. I never would have
thought that I’d be a winner.”

Grant says he plans to buy a new home with his winnings. He plans to continue working and “use the rest wisely.

Posted 02 Jun 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online | 
Buy 3-FMC CRYSTAL |
Buy Alpha-PVT Online | 
MDBP for sale online | 
Buy Mdpv Online |
Buy 3-MMC Powder | 
Cathinone Cathinones | 
What is 3-MMC? |
Buy Mdpv Online | 
Quality Mdpv For Sale | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION |
Posted 04 Nov 2020

BannySt says
Someone was lucky) I managed to win a maximum of $10 in the lottery. If I won a million, I would immediately buy myself several horses and open horse farms in North Carolina!
Posted 01 Aug 2021

yeoyeo says
I'd skip dinner if it'd help me feel something real commercial cleaning cedar rapids ia
Posted 23 Aug 2021

Reply to Topic