Looting mars Los Angeles protests

495 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
mari123

Total Posts: 69

A peaceful march through LA's Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards was marred by looting as groups broke off and targeted stores in nearby areas.
Another peaceful demonstration in Van Nuys also ended in reports of looting and arrests.
The city also saw demonstrations in Hollywood, West Hollywood and downtown LA.
The protests continued in the city despite a 6pm curfew, and businesses in some parts have been boarded up, bracing for another night of looting.
LA saw violence and theft through the weekend as groups burnt police cars, confronted officers and ransacked stores.

World news updates You can follow all situations here. >>  joker123

Posted 02 Jun 2020

I think this is terrible, so I prefer not to leave home and not to participate in such actions. I`m for peace and democracy in the country. Thank God that I began to make more money and I have enough for a living. Good luck with me now. I won the jackpot yesterday in daily free spins no deposit uk. I`m really happy. God bless America)
Posted 11 Jun 2020

neha1990 says
Security services in Los Angeles : Weprovide security solutions that allow your organisation to operate efficiently,
effectively & safely.
Security services inCalifornia : warnersafeguardprovides security services for home, business and government. With many years
experience providing security services California, warnersafeguard has employed
only the finest and qualified staff.
Contact Us:
WARNER SAFE GUARD inc.
Warner Safe Guard, Inc.provides security officer services in the state of California. We are a
security service company that provides excellent and professional service.
Please feel free to give us a call or fill out the form below.
o Phone: 1-855-889-1518
o Fax: 1-818-626-9344
o Email:[email protected]
Address : 6601 CenterDrive West, Suite-500, #700 Los Angeles, CA 90045

Posted 12 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic