Bollywood Superstar Shahrukh Khan Quotes

372 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
bollymania

Total Posts: 0

?
Shahrukh Khan, the King Khan of Bollywood is one of the highest paid actors of India. Before we read top 30 Shahrukh Khan quotes, let us know brief biography of the actor.

Started his career with TV serial Fauji, Shahrukh Khan slowly and steadily rose to fame and top of the Bollywood with his blockbuster movies like ‘DDLG’, ‘Dil Toh Pagal Hai’, ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’, ‘Chennai Express’ etc.

1. “My biggest achievement is that I can make people smile just by my presence.” – Shahrukh Khan

2. “Don’t let your fears become boxes that enclose you. Open them out, feel them, and turn them into the greatest courage you are capable of.”- Shah Rukh Khan
2. “Very few people can turn their passion into their profession. I am one of those few lucky people.” – Shahrukh Khan
4. “Success is not a good teacher. Failure makes you humble.” – Shahrukh Khan

5. “It’s okay to be confused. Confusion is the route to all clarity in the world.” – Shahrukh Khan
6. “All you want to be, is yourself and you’re quite sure you know what that is.” – Shahrukh Khan
7. “If you don’t like something don’t do it, and if you’re doing something then you better like it. It is as simple as that.” – Shahrukh Khan
8. “The dreams I chased took me on a journey, a journey more rewarding than the goals.” – Shahrukh Khan
9. “A moment will come when there isn’t anything that’s going right. But don’t panic. With a little embarrassment you will survive it.” – Shahrukh Khan
10. “Don’t become a philosopher before you become rich.” – Shahrukh Khan

You can see all 35 quotes of Shahrukh Khan quotes here
Source : Quotes of Love Life and Bollywood

Posted 23 Jun 2020

Reply to Topic