What are the best looking guy's hairstyles?

544 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
franksmith1863

Total Posts: 194

What are the best looking guy's hairstyles?
Posted 06 Jul 2020

There is no one easy answer to this question The best style for one isn't necessarily going for be the best for another. One has to take into consideration many factors when chposing a style that is best. How old is the guy? Are you outgoing or shy? What type of career do you have….or want? What is your lifestyle (meaning will you take time to style it or does it need to be wash and go?). What is your face shape? (This is one of the most important factors.).
Your safest bet would be to ask around and find a hair stylist that specializes in men’s hair. Don't get me wrong, there are many stylists out there that do up to 90% of their business on women who are also great with men’s styles. But in my experience, most men don't want to spend the time that a stylist of that nature will require. Womens’ hair can't be scheduled as easily as a man due to many factors that should be obvious. The results of which could be your stylist running behind schedule….and many men just don't wish to deal with that. Also, many men prefer to avoid having to have an appointment scheduled and prefer to simply drop in when they are in need. That is why I say find a guys salon or a stylist that does more men than women.
Posted 07 Jul 2020

freestown7 says
Well, It may be quite difficult to choose a proper cut for men when there are so many trends to follow. I recommend to have a look at those haircuts for men https://menshaircuts.com/best-haircuts-for-men/ I used to apply. You see, it is a complete compilation of hairstyles that are going to be on fire for many years to come. Hope it can help
Posted 07 Jul 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |