Does hormone replacement therapy really make you look younger?

570 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

Does hormone replacement therapy really make you look younger?
Posted 10 Jul 2020

Yes, it does. Estrogen is the second best thing for the skin (second to Retin-A or retinoids.
Everything shrinks after menopause, including the vagina, which becomes thin and atrophic. This is prevented or reversed by estrogen. Many menopausal women avoid intercourse because it is painful if they do not take hormonal replacement.
In my practice in affluent Scottsdale, Arizona, I had no trouble getting patients to take hormones - I just told them they would look older than everyone else.
I prefer bio-identical hormones for replacement; they are the same as your body makes. I always encouraged every menopausal patient to take HRT, unless there was a contraindication.
Posted 12 Jul 2020

freestown7 says
Yes, it does and quite successfully by the way. But the main condition is that you should follow some instructions from experts. My cousin used to go through such a therapy with the help of the clinic  Nexel website and he is fully satisfied both with results and service provided. It is quite complicated process but you can get a qualified help of professionals. Simply give them a try. 
Posted 12 Jul 2020

neha1990 says
Security services in Los Angeles : Weprovide security solutions that allow your organisation to operate efficiently,
effectively & safely.
Security services inCalifornia : warnersafeguardprovides security services for home, business and government. With many years
experience providing security services California, warnersafeguard has employed
only the finest and qualified staff.
Contact Us:
WARNER SAFE GUARD inc.
Warner Safe Guard, Inc.provides security officer services in the state of California. We are a
security service company that provides excellent and professional service.
Please feel free to give us a call or fill out the form below.
o Phone: 1-855-889-1518
o Fax: 1-818-626-9344
o Email:[email protected]
Address : 6601 CenterDrive West, Suite-500, #700 Los Angeles, CA 90045

Posted 12 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic