Building a website for business. Any tips?

578 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Xianders

Total Posts: 0

I just need a basic website with about a dozen pages.....a home page, a simple spec sheet type page for each of the 7 product models and an info/contact page.

Would it be easiest to choose a web based company or Ionos and choose a template they offer, or are there small time web design companies/freelancers who can do the work for a reasonable fee and make a handfull of changes once or twice a month?

Posted 16 Jul 2020

Allcopstan says
You can try different sites that can build a site for you. this is very good if you don't want to pay for your site.
Posted 16 Jul 2020

Killmonger says
I can recommend using services that will make a ssl certificate on ssls.com for you. This will help improve the security of your site by installing data encryption. This way, no one can decrypt the data that passes through your site.
Posted 16 Jul 2020

he then shot a very last-spherical 76 on the carmel, ind., path on wednesday to finish in a tie for 2nd with a 4-over 220, 4returned of winner john marshall butler.i played super,” daly ii advised the indianapolis megastar. “it'd had been cool to win, however i still have time. just a couple horrific 3-putts each days, however apart from that i played incredible.
[table][tr] [td][url=https://www.superviponline.com/]https://www.superviponline.com[/td][/tr][/table][/url]
Posted 17 Jul 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |