If...

2915 views 68 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Age: 121
Total Posts: 43596
Points: 0

Location:
Netherlands, Netherlands
someon do bad things...But wo ache bhi kaam karta ho...tu phir kya usse phir bhi saza mile gie ALLAH se..
Posted 07 Jul 2005

SohniKuddi says
UMMM HARR GUNNAH KI SAZZA TO MILE GI NA.
Posted 07 Jul 2005

Ashii says
offcourse,,,,,,
there r a lot of ppl jo aik namaz nahi chorte par doosron ko bhi nahi chorte


obv gunah mile ga
Posted 07 Jul 2005

Good deeds cancel out bad ones. It all depends on the nature and magnitude of mad ones. SOme bad deeds don't get wiped out. Be more specific in your question if can be.
Posted 07 Jul 2005

LiL_DollY says
YOu know before we do anything we say
*BisMIllah Her a Ma Ner a Heem*
DO you know what it means

* IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (SWT) MOST MERCIFUL MOST KIND*

Allah (swt) is merciful. Even if you were bad in your life and you did something good...if GOD wanted he could forgive you. THats why you should awlays pray and ask for forgiveness.

MY dad always told me a story about a prostitute...who fed a dog water from a shoe...and Allah (SWT) forgave her.

This doesnt mean go have fun and do bad things and then ask for forgiveness.

Always try to be the best you can be...and still ask for Allah's mercy, forgiveness, and blessings.

Posted 08 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
saza dena ya na dena Khuda ke marzi hae...but i think k if God wants...he can give u saza on anything bad thing u do..even though u r pious and all...u do one bad thing...and if God wants to punish u, he can...and it;s fair too...just think of it opposite way...if anyone who does bad stuff all the time...does a good deed...God will reward him for the good deed right...so similarly, God will/can punish u for u;r bad deed too...

ye khuda ke marzi hae...wo rehm kernay wal hae...apne fazal se baksh de to us ke marzi, saza de to bhi us ke marzi...

but i suggest k if dat person who does good is dat scared bout what bad he did, he should seek forgiveness...who knows...khuda maaf ker de
Posted 08 Jul 2005

We can't comprehend Allah's widom and mercy with little knowledge He bestowed upon us. I will later post references from Quran about Forgiveness Allah showers upon his slaves. The condition in repentence - serious and sincere repentence. One who approaches to Allah with a sincere heart knowing that Allah is there, the only One Who can forgive all kinds of Sins. "Allah forgives his/her sins and turns their sins into good deeds and counts reward for them."

Remember that Allah is Just and so He will allow people to seek compensation for wrongs from those who inflicted harm to them.
Posted 08 Jul 2005

Posted 08 Jul 2005

Ashii says
hmm,, yeh bhi hai


but we dont know which of our act will b forgiven and which one will erase all our good acts
hmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,
Allah miyan se sauda bazi nahi karni chaiye

niyyaat niyat niyyat,,,
Posted 09 Jul 2005

Smooth_daddy said:

We can't comprehend Allah's widom and mercy with little knowledge He bestowed upon us. I will later post references from Quran about Forgiveness Allah showers upon his slaves. The condition in repentence - serious and sincere repentence. One who approaches to Allah with a sincere heart knowing that Allah is there, the only One Who can forgive all kinds of Sins. "Allah forgives his/her sins and turns their sins into good deeds and counts reward for them."

Remember that Allah is Just and so He will allow people to seek compensation for wrongs from those who inflicted harm to them.



YOU R AWESOME MAN
Posted 09 Jul 2005

Bazigaar said:

saza dena ya na dena Khuda ke marzi hae...but i think k if God wants...he can give u saza on anything bad thing u do..even though u r pious and all...u do one bad thing...and if God wants to punish u, he can...and it;s fair too...just think of it opposite way...if anyone who does bad stuff all the time...does a good deed...God will reward him for the good deed right...so similarly, God will/can punish u for u;r bad deed too...

ye khuda ke marzi hae...wo rehm kernay wal hae...apne fazal se baksh de to us ke marzi, saza de to bhi us ke marzi...

but i suggest k if dat person who does good is dat scared bout what bad he did, he should seek forgiveness...who knows...khuda maaf ker de



you r right
Posted 09 Jul 2005

SohniKuddi said:

UMMM HARR GUNNAH KI SAZZA TO MILE GI NA.



leken kya pata insaan ki aik naiki jo ALLAH ko achi lagey...woh janat me chala jaye..ALLAH KNOWS
Posted 09 Jul 2005

Allah will not forgive shirk and violence of rights of fellow humans. So, we must keep our belief in Allah very very pure and observe rights of humans. If there was any weakness in Eman we must correct and repent to Allah for that. And if we were neglectful of the rights of thers, we must seek sincere apology and correct the problem. Allah only forgives violence of human rights when human forgive them.
Posted 12 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:

Allah will not forgive shirk and violence of rights of fellow humans. So, we must keep our belief in Allah very very pure and observe rights of humans. If there was any weakness in Eman we must correct and repent to Allah for that. And if we were neglectful of the rights of thers, we must seek sincere apology and correct the problem. Allah only forgives violence of human rights when human forgive them.



who says allah will not forgive anything specific? remember..allah is all foregiving...we can't say what he can forgive asnd what he can;t..otherwise we r limiting allah's ability to forgive
Posted 13 Jul 2005

Bazigaar said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Allah will not forgive shirk and violence of rights of fellow humans. So, we must keep our belief in Allah very very pure and observe rights of humans. If there was any weakness in Eman we must correct and repent to Allah for that. And if we were neglectful of the rights of thers, we must seek sincere apology and correct the problem. Allah only forgives violence of human rights when human forgive them.



who says allah will not forgive anything specific? remember..allah is all foregiving...we can't say what he can forgive asnd what he can;t..otherwise we r limiting allah's ability to forgive


I didn't expect this from you Bazigaar. We can't make comments about Allah's abilities and attributes except from Himself or His Messenger.

Allah SWT said in the Quran about not forgiving shirk. This by no means limits his ability to forgive. He simply refused to forgive shirk out of His own Will and He is true to His words. Prophet SAW told us about Shuhadaa (martyrs) who would forgiven of all sins except for if they had owed money to people.
Posted 13 Jul 2005

jo dua sache dilse mango gey kabool hogie
Posted 13 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:

I didn't expect this from you Bazigaar. We can't make comments about Allah's abilities and attributes except from Himself or His Messenger.

Allah SWT said in the Quran about not forgiving shirk. This by no means limits his ability to forgive. He simply refused to forgive shirk out of His own Will and He is true to His words. Prophet SAW told us about Shuhadaa (martyrs) who would forgiven of all sins except for if they had owed money to people.




expect the unexpected


if allah says i will not forgive shirk then allah also says in quran, i am most forgiving and if i come on mercy, i can forgive any sin and send u to heaven...now...is it not contradicting his own words? no i am not saying allah is contradicting his own words, all i am saying is that i thikn allah can forgive anything..absolutly anything if he wishes to...

btw...let's first define forgiveness...does it means he will forgive and put us in heaven?
Posted 14 Jul 2005

Bazigaar said:



i am most forgiving and if i come on mercy, i can forgive any sin and send u to heaven...



I can't recall reading that, but again, I am a imperfect human. I would certainly like reference to the verse.

Posted 14 Jul 2005

Bazigaar said:

Smooth_daddy said:

I didn't expect this from you Bazigaar. We can't make comments about Allah's abilities and attributes except from Himself or His Messenger.

Allah SWT said in the Quran about not forgiving shirk. This by no means limits his ability to forgive. He simply refused to forgive shirk out of His own Will and He is true to His words. Prophet SAW told us about Shuhadaa (martyrs) who would forgiven of all sins except for if they had owed money to people.




expect the unexpected


if allah says i will not forgive shirk then allah also says in quran, i am most forgiving and if i come on mercy, i can forgive any sin and send u to heaven...now...is it not contradicting his own words? no i am not saying allah is contradicting his own words, all i am saying is that i thikn allah can forgive anything..absolutly anything if he wishes to...

btw...let's first define forgiveness...does it means he will forgive and put us in heaven?


Greatest Mercy of Allah on the Day of Judgment would be forgiveness He will grant to His slaves. Because no human being is free of sins except the Prophets of Allah. And Best of them, Prophet Mohammed SAW used to seek forgiveness from Allah more than 70 times a day. No one would enter Jannah without complete forgiveness from Allah. And one who's not granted forgiveness will become fuel of the fire.

Posted 14 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
excatally...so who knows maybe allah liked some act of a non-believer (who did shirk) and forgives him so any sin can be forgiven depends on God what he wishes to forgive and what he wishes not to
Posted 15 Jul 2005

Of course no one can question Allah for what He does. He is certainly all powerful - (...and He forgives whoever He wishes and punishes whoever He wills. Indeed He has power and authority over everything - Baqarah). That is His endless authority. He then sets criterion out of His Divine Mercy of who will recieve His reward and who will recieve His punishment. It is in the Quran that Allah will not forgive shirk unless one repents and returns to believing in the Unity of Allah. This is the rule and criteria by which He will judge on the day of Judgment. He says again in the Quran that He is Just and there will be "no opression Today" (La Zulmal Youm).

Your argument makes no sense that if someone did good but did not believe in Allah alone. Who then he/she did the good work for - who were they seeking reward for doing such deeds! Why would Allah grant them forgiveness for they they did not seek His mercy and forgiveness. They were seeking pleasure and reward from other gods.

Allah likes good works and rewards those works as He is Just. Those who seek Allah's pleasure only in their good works. Allah rewards them with His pleasure and bounties in this life and on that Day. Those who do good deeds for pleasures of others than Allah (including self satisfaction), Allah will reward them in this life but they will not have any share in the Akhirah.

Now if just you want to believe in what you think is right, you are entitledto do that. The truth is with Allah and we will find that out on the day of judgment. My job only is to advise you of Allah's words and warn you of your treading in dangerous zone.
Posted 15 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:


Your argument makes no sense that if someone did good but did not believe in Allah alone. Who then he/she did the good work for - who were they seeking reward for doing such deeds!



lemme give u example of holy prophet's grand father and uncle...they were not muslims or believed in one God, yet they have been told as nice people who did good deeds....so who did they seek rewards from?

secondly...do u only do good deeds to get rewards? well, i don;t...i just do what i do...if i do good, i don;t seek no rewards, and if i do bad, i seek a way to either to get outta it or seek forgiveness
Posted 16 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:



Those who do good deeds for pleasures of others than Allah (including self satisfaction), Allah will reward them in this life but they will not have any share in the Akhirah.



so does that means only muslims will be allowed in heaven? (those who did good deeds offcourse...and christians or jews etc who evers will be going in hell?
Posted 16 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:


Now if just you want to believe in what you think is right, you are entitledto do that. The truth is with Allah and we will find that out on the day of judgment. My job only is to advise you of Allah's words and warn you of your treading in dangerous zone.



i'm already way deep in danger zone..no worries
Posted 16 Jul 2005

yup coz christian aur jews ke paas imaan nahi hoga...unhon ne ache kaam kiye hoon gey...unhe sirf uska silha milega...
Posted 16 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

yup coz christian aur jews ke paas imaan nahi hoga...unhon ne ache kaam kiye hoon gey...unhe sirf uska silha milega...



to phir check this hadees out:

hazrae auf bin malik (RA) se rawayat hae:

holy prophet (PBUH) said "yahood ke 71 firkay hoye, un mae se 1 janati hae aur 70 dozakh mae jaen gae aur nisrani ke 72 firkay hoye, un mae se 71 dozkhi hian aur 1 janati, kasam us ke jis me hath mae Muhammad (PBUH) ke jaan hae, meri ummat 73 firkay ho jae ge, un mae se 1 janati hae aur 72 dozakh mae jaen gae


sunnan ibne maja shareef, volume 3
page 271, hadees # 885


so according to this...jews and christians will also be eititled to go into heaven
Posted 17 Jul 2005

Shahenshah said:

Smooth_daddy said:


Your argument makes no sense that if someone did good but did not believe in Allah alone. Who then he/she did the good work for - who were they seeking reward for doing such deeds!



lemme give u example of holy prophet's grand father and uncle...they were not muslims or believed in one God, yet they have been told as nice people who did good deeds....so who did they seek rewards from?

secondly...do u only do good deeds to get rewards? well, i don;t...i just do what i do...if i do good, i don;t seek no rewards, and if i do bad, i seek a way to either to get outta it or seek forgiveness


Of course they did good deeds but they are not from the people of paradise. Prophert SA begged his uncle to accept Islam and whisper the shahadah into his ears but he refused and died without believing in Allah's unity.
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Shahenshah said:

lemme give u example of holy prophet's grand father and uncle...they were not muslims or believed in one God, yet they have been told as nice people who did good deeds....so who did they seek rewards from?




Serving ego and satisfying that is a reward. People at times hold their principles and their culture and their bravery etc as their standard. And for that they will do anything. Their reward is what they wanted to get.

Shahenshah said:

secondly...do u only do good deeds to get rewards? well, i don;t...i just do what i do...if i do good, i don;t seek no rewards, and if i do bad, i seek a way to either to get outta it or seek forgiveness




Hadith from Bukari, roughly translated as on the day of Judgment a righteous person will be presented in the court of Allah who will say O' Allah I prayed and worshipped you to please you. Allah SWT will say, nay! you did so because you wanted people to say how pious is this person. People thought of you so and you got that reward. You then don't have nay reward from Me. Allah will then order his angels to take him to hell fire.

A scholar will be presented in the court of Allah who will claim that he spread the knowledge of Allah to please him. Allah SWT will say to him, nay, you did so only for people to say and think of you as a great scholar. People thought of you and admired you as a scholar and thus you got that reward. You then don't have nay reward from Me. Allah will then order his angels to take him to hell fire.

A martyr (shaheed) will be presented in the court of Allah. He will claim laying his life to uphold the religion of Allah and seek His pleaseure. Allah SWT will say to him, nay, you did so only for people to say and think of you as a brave person and to amire your chivalry. People thought of you so and and admired your barvry, an thus you got that reward. You don't have any reward from Me. Allah will then order his angels to take him to hell fire.

All of the above persons were believers in worldly sense and did good works. Their good works were for purposes other than Allah's pleasure and only seeking rewrd from him (because no one else can reward better than Him).
I said it before, you have the freedom to do whatever you want and with whatever intention you want. I only warn you and show you the path that Prophet of Allah showed us.
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Shahenshah said:

Smooth_daddy said:


Now if just you want to believe in what you think is right, you are entitledto do that. The truth is with Allah and we will find that out on the day of judgment. My job only is to advise you of Allah's words and warn you of your treading in dangerous zone.



i'm already way deep in danger zone..no worries


i did my part. Like Allah teaches us in Surat ul Baqarah, "and with us are our deeds and with you are yours and we reamin sincerely committed to Him only".
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Shahenshah said:

shahrukh khan said:

yup coz christian aur jews ke paas imaan nahi hoga...unhon ne ache kaam kiye hoon gey...unhe sirf uska silha milega...



to phir check this hadees out:

hazrae auf bin malik (RA) se rawayat hae:

holy prophet (PBUH) said "yahood ke 71 firkay hoye, un mae se 1 janati hae aur 70 dozakh mae jaen gae aur nisrani ke 72 firkay hoye, un mae se 71 dozkhi hian aur 1 janati, kasam us ke jis me hath mae Muhammad (PBUH) ke jaan hae, meri ummat 73 firkay ho jae ge, un mae se 1 janati hae aur 72 dozakh mae jaen gae


sunnan ibne maja shareef, volume 3
page 271, hadees # 885


so according to this...jews and christians will also be eititled to go into heaven


You bet they will enter the paradise so long as they follwed the religion and the Book of Allah. When Jesus AS was sent to Jews with new book, they rejected it and persisted upon maintaining their religion (which they had altered). Allah abbrogated that religion and sent a new one with Isa AS.
Those who rejected it thereafter became Kafir and will not enter paradise. Those who believed in Isa AS and remained steadfast on true religion of Allah will enter pardise.

When Allah sent Mohammed SAW, Christian and Jews who recieved the message and accepted it are from the ummah of prophet Mohammed SAW. Those who rejected and refused to believe in the religion Prophet Mohammed SAW brought with him, will never enter pardise because they rejected the faith.
Posted 18 Jul 2005

sd sahee kaha
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Reply to Topic