Movie Review: Tere Bin jiya na jaye

5951 views 646 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

if you have seen this movie..write ur review here
Posted 08 Jul 2005

superb music + good performances + good direction + nice comedy = tere bin jiya na jaye
i was quite scared when i enetered the theater cuz earlier fahim burney has done a terrible
job directing the movie he is also belongs to television now its imran malik but imran malik
no fahim burney he certainly know his job well.Movie kicks off quite slowly infact the firsr 25
minutes r quite slow but after entrance of imran malik the pace picked up and at the intermission
its all set for the trumendous 2nd half and snd half is the high light of the movie infact the last
hour is the + point of the movie,im not gonna tell u the story,the movie revolves around imran malik
most of the time he helped ahsan khan finding his love and and then he helped him getting his love
now lets come to the performance wel imran malik might not have the looks of a hero but he is a superb
actor he's doen his role with flourish,ahsan looked really hot and ***y he was quite good with his dances
and light comedy,nadeem did the role which was tailor made for him and once again another gr8 performance
by him after ktsiph zara shikeh looked really beautifull and innocent and she,s done a god jobe so as sherry
who looked quite hot,hanif raja was good with his comedy.
Imran malik's direction and screenplay was quite impressive i really impressed the way he handled the dramatic
scenes and confrontations with nadeem,the music is another high light of the movie M ashraf the veteran composer
comes back with a melodious score the is the one sound track to watch out for after ydh dil apka huwa,cinematography
by faisal bukhari is really of high standards technically the movie is classy and it has the pervaiz malik stamp all over it
well after quite a long time i guess this is the movie which is made for the families today the opening response was gr8
quite a few families were there at theater and its a movie for families in coming days the business of the movie would be impressive
thats for sure and that would create the problems for lucman and reema as well cuz this movie is a wonder full product
both technically and artistically,higly reccomended for the families.

8 out of 10.
Posted 08 Jul 2005

STANDARD says
ok...thanks..charismatic..
I will go on sunday..
Posted 08 Jul 2005

golimaro2 says
great excellent so movie is far more good then my expectations.as u say imran malik's acting is also good so its gonna b another hit what about opening response was theater full or empty.
Posted 08 Jul 2005

MR NICE says
Brilliant and I am very pleased for Imran Malik and his father Pervez Malik.

Thanks for the excellent review Charizmatic. At least after this it shut up the people for whom our industry is either doomed or is a one hit film a year industry.

Charizmatic if you take in to account all the quality Pakistani movies from the last five years where do you rate this. Take in to consideration the following films:

Ghar kab ayo gaye
Tere pyar main
Mujhey chand Chaiye
Rukhsati
Khoye ho tum kahan
Moosa Khan
Yeh dil aap ka huwa
Chalo ishq larain
Laag
Commondo
Larki Punjaban
Salakhain
Kyun tum say itna pyar hai.
Posted 08 Jul 2005

golimaro2 says
yaar sab films achi hain kisi ka kisi say comparison nahin good thing is that now our industry going to flourish after such quality films
Posted 08 Jul 2005

aanizdabst says
does anyone knw if this movie will releas in uk plz do tell if it is thank u and also the music of the film???????????
Posted 09 Jul 2005

golimaro2 says
is ka tu pata nahi but keun tum say will b released on 12th augest in MAURITIOUS N UK
Posted 09 Jul 2005

I TOLD YOU GOLIMARO..GONNA BE GREAT...OH MANNN I CANT EVEN SEE THIS MOVIE
Posted 09 Jul 2005

kool says
from where do we get the wallpaper of this movie?
Posted 09 Jul 2005

aanizdabst says
thought kyun tumse was going to be releas in july ??????? god lolly is just so changer mind
Posted 09 Jul 2005

cracking year for lollywood...
Posted 09 Jul 2005

golimaro2 said:

great excellent so movie is far more good then my expectations.as u say imran malik's acting is also good so its gonna b another hit what about opening response was theater full or empty.

well all the three shows were full and most them were families
Posted 09 Jul 2005

MR NICE said:

Brilliant and I am very pleased for Imran Malik and his father Pervez Malik.

Thanks for the excellent review Charizmatic. At least after this it shut up the people for whom our industry is either doomed or is a one hit film a year industry.

Charizmatic if you take in to account all the quality Pakistani movies from the last five years where do you rate this. Take in to consideration the following films:

Ghar kab ayo gaye
Tere pyar main
Mujhey chand Chaiye
Rukhsati
Khoye ho tum kahan
Moosa Khan
Yeh dil aap ka huwa
Chalo ishq larain
Laag
Commondo
Larki Punjaban
Salakhain
Kyun tum say itna pyar hai.

well buddy i would jus rate this movie after yeh dil apka huwa cuz its a gud family entertainment.
Posted 09 Jul 2005

STANDARD says
I will say...just
I love shery and Zara sheikh a lot..
Posted 10 Jul 2005

golimaro2 says
did u watch the film if u have then where is your review
Posted 10 Jul 2005

golimaro2 says
shahrukh khan said:

I TOLD YOU GOLIMARO..GONNA BE GREAT...OH MANNN I CANT EVEN SEE THIS MOVIE

yes u were right n n its been even more poeasing 4 me when u hope something worse n it turns to b excellent
Posted 10 Jul 2005

STANDARD says
charizmatic said:

superb music + good performances + good direction + nice comedy = tere bin jiya na jaye
i was quite scared when i enetered the theater cuz earlier fahim burney has done a terrible
job directing the movie he is also belongs to television now its imran malik but imran malik
no fahim burney he certainly know his job well.Movie kicks off quite slowly infact the firsr 25
minutes r quite slow but after entrance of imran malik the pace picked up and at the intermission
its all set for the trumendous 2nd half and snd half is the high light of the movie infact the last
hour is the + point of the movie,im not gonna tell u the story,the movie revolves around imran malik
most of the time he helped ahsan khan finding his love and and then he helped him getting his love
now lets come to the performance wel imran malik might not have the looks of a hero but he is a superb
actor he's doen his role with flourish,ahsan looked really hot and ***y he was quite good with his dances
and light comedy,nadeem did the role which was tailor made for him and once again another gr8 performance
by him after ktsiph zara shikeh looked really beautifull and innocent and she,s done a god jobe so as sherry
who looked quite hot,hanif raja was good with his comedy.
Imran malik's direction and screenplay was quite impressive i really impressed the way he handled the dramatic
scenes and confrontations with nadeem,the music is another high light of the movie M ashraf the veteran composer
comes back with a melodious score the is the one sound track to watch out for after ydh dil apka huwa,cinematography
by faisal bukhari is really of high standards technically the movie is classy and it has the pervaiz malik stamp all over it
well after quite a long time i guess this is the movie which is made for the families today the opening response was gr8
quite a few families were there at theater and its a movie for families in coming days the business of the movie would be impressive
thats for sure and that would create the problems for lucman and reema as well cuz this movie is a wonder full product
both technically and artistically,higly reccomended for the families.

8 out of 10.

I am 100% agree of this review....
I am so surprized to listen M.ashraf music ..it's like any indian music..music instrument they used..very surprizing..
M.ashraf is another Amjad Bobby..
Ahsan khan & sherry pair is suitable...thanks god..this movie shows actess acting like zara and sherry..they show own performances..
Imran malik not seems a new comer he seems to be top class director..
Posted 11 Jul 2005

yea very true and it seems that lucman or reema might have todelay thier movies cuz of the success full run of tere bin jiya na jaye and war of the world is also releasing on 15th july in major dts theaters poor lucman
Posted 11 Jul 2005

well the best thing abt tere bin.....is that its appreciated more by the families
Posted 11 Jul 2005

STANDARD says
yaar..I want a shery pics here..can u post here..she is superb...
Posted 11 Jul 2005

golimaro2 says
what about song picturization is it exceelent or evrage
Posted 11 Jul 2005

song picturization is gud infact the camera work is really impressive
Posted 11 Jul 2005

aanizdabst says
is it going to be shown in uk ?????
Posted 12 Jul 2005

yoyo says
^^^

no, they dont have any plans right now.
Posted 12 Jul 2005

aanizdabst says
that s**t then.. how will the lollywood industry be well knwn if they dont show good movies abord then jus pak.....
Posted 12 Jul 2005

aanizdabst said:

is it going to be shown in uk ?????

yea with in 3 4 months but it depends on its nation wide box office success
Posted 12 Jul 2005

yoyo says
aanizdabst said:

that s**t then.. how will the lollywood industry be well knwn if they dont show good movies abord then jus pak.....

well you need some good cash to release your film abroad and your film has to do well locally, otherwise it will fade away like dust, just wat happened to larki punjaban and its the same case with tbjnj, even ajab gul is struggling to release his film in uk after seeing success.

the next films to release in the UK will be ppp and koi tujh sa kahaa.
Posted 13 Jul 2005

aanizdabst says
kolllllllllllllllllllll
Posted 13 Jul 2005

Straight says
well..camerawork is a lil shaky in the beginning...but gets better in the 2nd half...

one thing is proven....imran malik can make good movies...if he works more on story and cast....
Posted 15 Jul 2005

aanizdabst says
kool cant wait any news of kyun tumse wen wat date will it be shown in ukkkk
Posted 15 Jul 2005

Reply to Topic