Blockchain applications

2090 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
Catchy_Title

Total Posts: 0

When will we start to see some other applications of blockchain apart from cryptocurrencies? I am sure that some exist but are being tested or used in some really specific industries or something. But I would really love to see blockchain networks for electins or something. Do you guys think that it will be possible in the nearest future?
Posted 25 Jul 2020

MarkUltra says
Yeah, I think that there should be something interesting in the near future. Just wait
Posted 26 Jul 2020

Norty says
Blockchain apps are the future. I agree that this financial sphere will expand in the near future. Already today, there are many companies, such as Eleks, that provide businesses with custom blockchain development. Working with this company was a joy for me, because they fulfilled my order in the best possible way.
Posted 30 Jul 2020

There is such thing as blockchain contracts. It's blockchain-based protocols to regulate agreement terms between businesses. It can be used in a lot of industries such as healthcare, finance, logistics etc. With it businesses can just easy automate daily operations. There is link for you to check out https://itmaster-soft.com/en/blockchain-smart-contracts-development
Posted 23 Aug 2020

Rose8 says
This sphere will develop precisely. Most importantly, blockchains are secure because they use cutting-edge encryption methodologies leveraging public and private keys. This delivers heavy-duty security and anonymity to blockchain transactions. In this article http://techgenix.com/industrial-impact-blockchain/? you can find something interesting and useful on this topic.
Posted 17 Nov 2020

Alexverh says
As we have already mentioned, smart contracts cannot draw information about the outside world without the assistance of intermediaries. Oracles is a technology that performs the role of the bridge between the smart contracts and the external data sources today. This technology is not perfect, however, as the information is supplied from the data feeds and directly from reported conditions or objects. The Internet of Things makes it different. IoT devices retrieve real-time data straight from the surrounding environment via their embedded systems, mainly represented by various sensors.
Posted 10 Aug 2022

Molli25 says
Regarding the blockchain, I use this service, which is available at this link. It has fresh analytics and contains all popular crypto-funds and blockchain platforms. Everything is simple and clear
Posted 18 Jun 2023

Reply to Topic