How to clean windows in an office building?

708 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Beberas

Total Posts: 0

How to clean windows in an office building? Where can I find such a service in Chicago?
Posted 27 Jul 2020

In order to wash windows in an office building above the second floor, you need to find the company that provides commercial window cleaning service and whose employees have the necessary permission to work at height. They will also need special equipment. I know that here https://sparklewindowwashing.com/ you can find this service and most likely you will not find any other company with such good reputation that offer their services at a good price. I'm sure that they will do great work, because I have used their services more than once and I know that they try very to work well so that their clients are satisfied with the result. They will really leave you spotless!
Posted 29 Jul 2020

vitre says
Security is a key thing when requesting such services.
You need to make sure that the company and their window cleaners are compliant with the jurisdiction laws.

I know the ones from Quebec, but you should look at the one of your state.

You can check our website: lavage vitre en hauteur gatineau

Posted 11 Aug 2020

EpoxyLover says
We usually call for a professional to do it. Our spaces are showrooms and we want everything to be perfect so that our customer can enjoy our revêtement de plancher époxy
Posted 19 Aug 2020

neha1990 says
Security services in Los Angeles : Weprovide security solutions that allow your organisation to operate efficiently,
effectively & safely.
Security services inCalifornia : warnersafeguardprovides security services for home, business and government. With many years
experience providing security services California, warnersafeguard has employed
only the finest and qualified staff.
Contact Us:
WARNER SAFE GUARD inc.
Warner Safe Guard, Inc.provides security officer services in the state of California. We are a
security service company that provides excellent and professional service.
Please feel free to give us a call or fill out the form below.
o Phone: 1-855-889-1518
o Fax: 1-818-626-9344
o Email:[email protected]
Address : 6601 CenterDrive West, Suite-500, #700 Los Angeles, CA 90045

Posted 12 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic