Episode 3 Rap Viet continues to set a record of more than 700 thousand views at the same time

2185 views 24 replies
Reply to Topic
yeuamnhac118

Total Posts: 0

# Rap_Viet was copyrighted from a prime show in Thailand - The Rapper, this is the format that won many awards such as the 23rd Asian Television Awards 2018 with the category of Good Entertainment Program. Prime, Asian Academy Innovation Awards 2019, Zocial Awards Thailand 2019 - prime entertainment award on social networks.
# Rap_Viet officially aired at 20:00 from Saturday - August 1, the excellent contestants selected from all over Vietnam will gather at the # Rap_Viet stage to compete through 4 rounds to find out who holds the throne. First season highest.
=> Nghe nh?c online va tai nhac mp3 https://nhac.vn/ truc tuyen tai day
Episode 3 Rap Viet has just continued to air on HTV2 - Vie Channel with 8 new "warriors". Officially breaking the record that episode 2 has set earlier (more than 576,834), episode 3 broke out with more than 719,210 views at the same time - a number that no television show has been able to achieve so far in Vietnam. . Episode 3 Rap Viet continues to set a record of more than 700 thousand views at the same time - Photo 1. Rap Viet continues to set a new record. (Photo: Provided by Vie Channel) As another member from OTD, after the historic destruction of four golden hats by Ricky Star, the appearance of the Mausoleum of LD became the focus of many people's attention. The rapper Nguyen Tuan Kiet - rap name Lang LD stir the stage with the rap of Tinh Ca, based on the original song Quynh Huong, making the 6-power set extremely excited.
=> Xem rap viet tap 3 moi nhat truc tiep htv7 https://nhac.vn/bai-hat/rap-viet-tap-3-binz-rhymastic-suboi-justatee-karik-wowy-touliver-soDneol tran thanh dan chuong trinh
Faced with the choices of coaches for the Mausoleum of LD, the two judges once again strained to make a decision. Although JustaTee was inclined to Karik at favourite because he thought that the LD Mausoleum had an image, Karik could guide more things, in the end, the LD Mausoleum was unanimously selected for coach Wowy because the judges in demand you. Cultivating the artist's soul in a different way.
Although she was the top female contestant to appear on the show, rap name Tlinh Nguyen Thao Linh (20 years old) was not inferior to the male contestants of Rap Viet. With a soft, lovely voice and a sympathetic rap voice, she has turned the once famous Warm Wind Towel into a rap version with the name Busy Love. Coaches Suboi, Karik and Wowy clicked to choose with the desire to have Tlinh in their team. The one Rhymastic chose for Tlinh was Coach Suboi.
=> Xem king nhac tap tap 2 truc tiep tai day https://nhac.vn/bai-hat/king-of-rap-tap-2-lil-knight-lil-shady-bigdaddy-datmaniac-so5Ael5 moi nhat
Episode 3 Rap Viet continues to set a record of more than 700 thousand views at the same time - Photo 5.
A mysterious appearance with no words attached to a paper explaining the cause: "I'm under a curse, after I rap, I can tell everyone", 17-year-old rapper Le Trong Hoang Long - rap name Ginger makes viewers go from curiosity to surprise at the ultimate rapping ability. The ceaseless play on words in Binz's Unexpected rap on the Gene beat helped the 17-year-old rapper get four picks from his coaches. However, after a while of analysis and debate, both judges agreed, to preserve the innocence of Ginger, would let him return to Suboi's team.
Episode 3 Rap Viet continues to set a record of more than 700 thousand views at the same time
Posted 18 Aug 2020

jaaisa says
The post is composed in
exceptionally a decent way and it contains numerous valuable data for
me. 
Yellow Gold Lightning Earrings
Posted 27 Sep 2020

jaaisa says
I think
this is an enlightening post and it is exceptionally valuable and proficient.
subsequently, I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in
composing this article. 
By Debt Relief
Posted 14 Oct 2020

jaaisa says
Wow i can
say this is another awesome article not surprisingly of this blog.Bookmarked
this website.. 
Poker Bonus New Member 50
Posted 25 Oct 2020

jaaisa says
I truly
inspired after read this on account of some quality work and instructive
contemplations . I just wanna express profound gratitude for the author and
want you to enjoy all that life has to offer for coming!. 
how does curadebt work
Posted 16 Nov 2020

jaaisa says
I as of
late ran over your online journal and have been perusing along. I thought I
would leave my first remark. I don't comprehend what to say with the
exception of that I have appreciated perusing. Pleasant site, I will continue
going by this online journal all the time. 
Second Mortgage Toronto
Posted 20 Nov 2020

jaaisa says
Somebody
Sometimes with visits your website consistently and prescribed it as far as I
can tell to peruse also. The method for composing is magnificent furthermore
the substance is first class. A debt of gratitude is in order for that
knowledge you give the perusers! 
Online research repository
Posted 25 Nov 2020

jaaisa says
Much
obliged to you so much Love your online journal.. 
Mobile phone repair
Posted 26 Nov 2020

jaaisa says
nice
post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this
topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to
discuss this!
private investigator uk
Posted 26 Nov 2020

jaaisa says
I read
your web journal every now and again and I just thought I'd say keep up the
astounding work! 
small claims court lawyer
Posted 06 Dec 2020

jaaisa says
Magnificently
composed article, if just all bloggers offered the same substance as you, the
web would be a much better place.. 
voyance par telephone gratuit
Posted 07 Dec 2020

jaaisa says
Khyati Modular
kitchen in Noida is the best Modular Kitchen Manufacturer in Noida. Whether
Modular Kitchens in Noida or Customized Kitchens or Stainless Steel Kitchens
– KHYATI Modular Kitchen in Noida delivers them all to live to the discerning
tastes of esteemed home owners.
modular kitchen in noida
Posted 11 Dec 2020

jaaisa says
I read
that Post and got it fine and enlightening. 
harsh for sale with paypal
Posted 04 Jan 2021

jaaisa says
I respect
this article for the all around looked into substance and magnificent
wording. I got so included in this material that I couldn't quit perusing. I
am awed with your work and expertise. Much thanks to you to such an extent. 
forsalecharlotte
Posted 09 Jan 2021

miraadora says
Thank you for the update, very nice site.. Sealcoating Bolingbrook IL>
Posted 08 Jul 2021

hannn345 says
I really love your voice... Thank you for sharing your talent with everyone. You are an inspiration. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed listening to your songs..
 Read more
Posted 10 Aug 2021

miraadora says
I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. window cleaning northern beaches
Posted 17 Aug 2021

miraadora says
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. charis kingdom church
Posted 28 Sep 2021

Breana says
Thanks for sharing this awesome article. lighting
Posted 27 Oct 2021

Kyzer says
Interesting post you shared here. fence tucson
Posted 27 Oct 2021

Olive says
Thanks for the share. kitchens 
Posted 27 Oct 2021

miraadora says
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. | roofers sheboygan wi
Posted 15 Nov 2021

Nic45 says
I needed to thank you for this incredible read. 

Regards,
Handyman Greenville

Posted 23 Nov 2021

LarryPerez says
This is great information. 
from Larry at 
MasterCare Windshield Repair
Posted 08 Dec 2021

I really like this site!
Thanks so much - Frank @ 
LosAngeles Retaining Walls Company
Posted 08 Dec 2021