Download anti revoke for iOS – iPhone/iPad/Mac

821 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
smithleoo

Total Posts: 31

Anti Revoke is a very useful application that helps you in disabling using revoked iOS apps on non-jailbroken devices. After installing AntiRevoke.IPA (.mobileconfig) file, your device will no longer provoke you to application error. When Apple says there’s an app for that, they only are only talking about the apps on the App Store.
When you include the apps that you sideload or get in third-party stores, you now see the incredible possibilities with even more apps. You get all kinds of apps for your device, regardless of what you wish to achieve.
However, Apple has begun to crack down on these third-party stores by revoking app certificates on iPhones, iPads, and all its devices.  If your iPhone shows the prompt that says Untrusted Enterprise Developer or Unable to verify app, then your iPhone has revoked your app.
If this is you, then read this page to learn how to make use of revoked iOS apps by downloading anti revoke or a VPN for iOS.
How do I use my iPhone app when it’s revoked?
Use a VPN service
Download anti revoke iOS on your iPhone or iPad.
If your device runs on iOS12 or older, don’t worry; we’ll cover anti revoke for iOS 12 or older below, after this. Third-party app stores contain not only crucial tweaks and apps for your device; there, you can also find paid apps for free download. Most of these apps are from untrusted enterprise developers, and so their certificates are bound to get revoked.  Telstra Webmail www.office.com/setup |
Posted 27 Aug 2020

KelTSoa says
You also may play online slots canada real money? even on IOS. Try and have a good luck
Posted 27 Aug 2020

Posted 28 Aug 2020

Who uses the portable charger? I plan to purchase how to choose power bank https://www.okirobo.com/how_to_choose_power_bank_or_backup_battery_pack/ On the network, it has good reviews, a powerful charge capacity and is suitable for both Androd and Apple. Tell me what?
Posted 07 Sep 2020

Reply to Topic