Religion and addiction

319 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
sharonlevy11

Total Posts: 0

Recovery from addiction is such a difficult and painful process;  this struggle has a spiritual ?origin for many people. The process of recovery starts with the strong-willed decision, and this part is the most difficult. Many people awake their desire to live a healthy and free life with the help of religion.  Additionally, faith and religion can usually be the catalyst to become more confident after addiction treatment and find new joys. Even during the treatment, a renewing feeling of the sense of your life will motivate you. All the great things that we do with our body begins from our souls and mind. 
More info about addiction, it's symptoms, and treatment you can find on AddictionResource.com
Posted 28 Aug 2020

Addiction recovery can be a challenging and painful process, but many people find that faith and religion can provide a source of strength and motivation. Have you or someone you know found that faith has played a role in addiction recovery? How has it impacted the recovery process and overall well-being? What other resources or strategies have been helpful in the journey towards sobriety? Let's share our experiences and insights on this important topic.
Posted 03 Aug 2023

Helis says
I appreciate the thoughtful discussion about addiction recovery and the role faith and religion can play in the process. As a Christian, I have seen firsthand the impact Christianity can have on the recovery process through https://biblesays.ai/ . For me, faith has provided a sense of hope and purpose, which is very important in overcoming addiction. By relying on God's strength and guidance, I was able to find the courage and motivation to make positive changes in my life. In addition to faith, other resources and strategies that have helped me on my journey to sobriety are the support of family and friends, therapy, and participation in support groups.
Posted 03 Aug 2023

Reply to Topic