How do I start a new business in Dubai, UAE? What are the formalities and steps involved? How long would it take?

640 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

How do I start a new business in Dubai, UAE? What are the formalities and steps involved? How long would it take?
Posted 15 Sep 2020

freestown7 says
1- A local sponsor (UAE citizen) who will sponsor your business and be a partner in a trading company and a service Agent in a professional company.2- You should find a strategic place to run your business successfully and rent the premises according to your business activities.3- You should apply for your visa as a partner and if you wish to bring your family you can do so only after getting the trade license and after getting your visa stamped in your passport.
Posted 18 Sep 2020

Hi, I believe you`d better apply to these business setup services in dubai https://emirabiz.com/ and get the most fresh information form the company specializing on such aspects. You see, I used to deal with that company and got such a visa through them. I should say they are real professionals and I am pretty satisfied both with services and prices. Simply give them a try.
Posted 18 Sep 2020

Dr.vykto says
In my opinion sport betting can be really a good option to start making money, not necceraily to run business.. If you want to get money from this you just need to learn some things about sport to bet on . The most popular is football. Just choose one match and make a bet. There are many useful tips, tricks and strategies how to win on betting. Also such websites like https://bonus-parimatch-tza.net can bring many necessary information for you. Good luck in your bets!
Posted 21 Sep 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |