Larki Punjaban Ya Aunty Punjaban

4668 views 325 replies
Reply to Topic
DreamzUnlimited

Total Posts: 767

hi friends.
maine tv per pakistani new film larki punjaban ka trailor dekha and i am shocked k us film main 22 years ka hero Shamir khan 40 saal ki Saima ka hero hai uff Ya Allah reham key lafaz mooh se nikaley.
     Aur maine socha film ka naam larki punjaban nahi Aunty punjaban hona chaye tha do u agree with that.
Ayaz.
Posted 27 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. no i personally don't agree.

and nobody can deny saima doesn't look good in the movie. for a 40 year old, she looks outstanding!
Posted 27 Jul 2003

madmax says
well yes film ka naam aunty punjaban hi hona caheyee
Posted 27 Jul 2003

hi..
i agree wid ya..is film ka name Aunty punjaban hi hona chahiya tha...saima bohat bari heroin hain..ab un ko mummy ka roll karna chahiya...lakin kia real mai un ki age 40 hai???
Posted 27 Jul 2003

madmax says
yaar maa ki role mae woh achi laghi ghi
Posted 27 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
dashingbarbie, i've heard that saima is every age between 35-42! lol. most people say 40 tho...she looks old, but hey...she can act. aurat punjaban, or larki punjaban, whatever the name...if she looks punjaban nonetheless (which she does)...i'm okay. lol.
Posted 28 Jul 2003

STANDARD says
most of bollywood movies have big herione and young boy.
I think You people we should talk about movie standard,Direction.
Posted 28 Jul 2003

saieen says
lolz...
Posted 28 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
once again YDAKH is right! thank you....
Posted 28 Jul 2003

Itna odd pair hain unka pehley mujhe se Saima Aur Momi Rana ka pair dekh ker hazam nahi hota tha Syed noor ne ek aur pair bana diya chotey chotey larkay Ammaon k sath rakhtey hain pakistani films main Saima ko abb age k hisab se role kernay chaye.
do u know saima ki ek beti bhi hai.
Posted 28 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. add this one to the list-o-saima-rumors (she has a daughter)!

aur aapko saima/moammar ki joree achee nahin lagtee?! how come?! they have countless hits together. she does look older than him, yes. but again its a winning pair, and hopefully this new pair is the same (shamyl/saima). but i agree with you that shamyl/saima is VERY weird. i put the blame on the guy tho. he's ugly, and the couple looks like day and night, saima being day and the guy being night. lol. very odd. but i hope the movie does good, for lollywood's sake.
Posted 28 Jul 2003

I agree strongly with DreamzUnlimited now NFAKFan Jee what did you say

Posted 28 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
teen bhai, what do u mean, what did i say?! i say saima looks okay in the movie! forget about age! the couple looks odd, but the movie should do good nonetheless. people said the same about moammar/saima, and then came chooriyan, and the rest is history! i hope the same for larki punjaban.
Posted 28 Jul 2003

umair16 says

yo ppl in a movies the age dont matter as long as the actting is good
Posted 29 Jul 2003

o meray bhai movies radio station nahi hota yahan acting k sath shakal bhi dekhni perti hai jab aise odd pair dekhney paray to phir Allah hi hafiz .Saima ko Abb aunties k roll kernay chaye.
Posted 29 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
bhaisaab, vo ITHNEE bhi nahee old! she can still pull it off. the hero just ruins things. if it was shaan in his place, it would not look that bad. kyunke vo ithna young hai, he makes saima look that much older!

dekein...aap sub movie deknay ke baad yeh buree cheezen kein! first lets see how the movie does, and see how saima's acting is! then judge!

phir bhee..u're somewhat right...the pair at first glance looks awkward! i can admit that. lol.
Posted 29 Jul 2003

she is a truck she can do so
Posted 29 Jul 2003

i hate syed noor :@
Posted 29 Jul 2003

so as i do
Posted 29 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh man. u guys just despise saima don't u?!!! (j/k). u hate anything associated with the lady (sayed noor, her new movie, her weight....etc.)lol. unfortunate....these two r the single most talented people in lollywood, bar none. thats the way i see it!
Posted 29 Jul 2003

Syed Noor is an accidental Director as well as Saima is accidental heroine .They both are missfits simply illetrate and spoiler of presentation of Pakistan (Specially Punjab) Culture outside and inside the country
Posted 30 Jul 2003

saieen says
yaay.....all r unfit at the moment.....
they all r makin fun ov industry....
they olny knew that how many projects thay r doing at the moment...nothin else :|
Posted 30 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
i think you're somewhat wrong teen bhai. sayed noor is a smart businessman. he's the only one who has started up a production company with which he'll work exclusively. we need more of this.

and common ustaadjee...chooriyan was NO accident. mendhi wale hath was NO accident. same with daku rani, buddah gujjar, and a host of others. love him or hate him, he's a credit to the pakistan film industry. sure he makes mistakes, but he's a positve to lollywood. not a negative. same with saima.

saieen...lol. be realistic. they know what they're doing!
Posted 30 Jul 2003

i am agree with u teen tracker.
Posted 31 Jul 2003

Thanx Dreamzunlimited NFAKFan they know what they are dping and they are doing rubbish i think u have not experienced the embaressment due to these ppl
Posted 31 Jul 2003

ya teen tracker yaar u r right.
Posted 31 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
no actually...i have not been embarsassed by them. u have? care 2 share?
Posted 31 Jul 2003

y
Posted 31 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
y, what? i asked teen sahib what sayed noor and saima have done to embarass him! and since you agreed with him, the question goes out 2 u 2. what did they do 2 embarass you, the film indistry, or pakistan? just curious.....
Posted 01 Aug 2003

i think k saima ka best pair syed noor k sath hi baney ga...syed noor hero aor saima g heroine..kya khyal hey?
Posted 01 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
that would be art immitating life. lol.
Posted 01 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic