Can anyone recommend a FREE Proxy Server

645 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Nortman

Total Posts: 0

Ideally, that is as simple and easy to use as possible...where you don't have to download or change settings.. but works directly from a proxy
server company website page...

I have used free online proxy servers ( that you did not need to download if I recall and that would work directly from a or on a  webpage)
a few times in the past (maybe 5 years ago or so ) using Windows XP
operating system.

and I get the impression now some years later for some  that I seem to recall using... that few if any of them seem to still be online and
its as if they may no longer be online.

From what I recall back then some seemed quite easy or straight forward to use...but others did not seem to work.

or I was able to use Proxy servers to just visit certain websites..  but often seemed to have problems if I was trying to log into websites
such as yahoo when I wanted to log in to or use
their or my email service.

I tried searching again and I am seeming to have a problem finding one or a free proxy server website that I can easily use...

Posted 20 Sep 2020

SallyMarks says
What do you need it for? Pirate Bay?
Posted 20 Sep 2020

tomsands says
You are right, designer should not be doing anything and it is already hard as it is now. I hope that you have found a solution to your problems. I had problems with my proxy which was blocking thepiratebay for me. It was already blocked in my country and I only got a proxy to be available to get access to the website. The only solution is to find their proxy and thankfully there is a lot of them online. Some may judge me for using it but it is not only pirated music, movies or games. They also have books and materials that should be free for all.
Posted 20 Sep 2020

Reply to Topic