Do you drink whole milk or a plant-based alternative?

468 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
SirusMion

Total Posts: 0

Almost ten years ago, I started replacing cow's milk with vegetable milk (soy, almond, cashew nuts). Why? I could no longer digest lactose (the sugar in cow's milk). All the brands on the market are not created the same, but the one I found is silk to be good.

Do you drink whole milk or a plant-based alternative?

Posted 21 Sep 2020

SallyMarks says
I never liked soy milk, but it is better for us.
Posted 21 Sep 2020

tomsands says
Well, whole milk was always my choice, never liked Soy milk that much. That was ok until I got married, my wife drinks only soy milk and she tried to make me drink it also. We always argued about which one to get and the best solution was to get both and drink what we want. Now our kid has a milk formula and that is the third kind of milk in my house. I get it for him on anyorganics.com and good thing about is that it is healthy for him. When he grows up I hope that he drinks the milk I drink, that would be a little win for me.
Posted 21 Sep 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |