Can PMP Certification could replace the IT Certification?

569 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Teresa_Mathew

Total Posts: 0

PMP or IT Certification
Posted 19 Oct 2020

I don't actually think both the certificates are comparable. IT certificate has its own value and the PMP certificate has its own. In my opinion, if you are already into an IT career and want to enhance your profile then there are many IT certifications available. If you are a management professional and want to boom your career in Project management then undoubtedly PMP certificate will help you a lot. It will make your resume stand out and you will also be paid higher. To get this certificate you need to crack the PMP exam, around 200 MCQ are asked in it. PMP exam is considered one of the toughest exams. But I didn’t found it tough. The reason being I prepare very well for my exam with the help of a Highly qualified teacher available at SPOTO.  Enroll your self with them and be stress free for your PMP certification.
Posted 19 Oct 2020

I don't actually think both the certificates are comparable. IT certificate has its own value and the PMP certificate has its own. In my opinion, if you are already into an IT career and want to enhance your profile then there are many IT certifications available. If you are a management professional and want to boom your career in Project management then undoubtedly PMP certificate will help you a lot. It will make your resume stand out and you will also be paid higher. To get this certificate you need to crack the PMP exam, around 200 MCQ are asked in it. PMP exam is considered one of the toughest exams. But I didn’t found it tough. The reason being I prepare very well for my exam with the help of a Highly qualified teacher available at SPOTO.  Enroll your self with them and be stress free for your PMP certification.
Posted 19 Oct 2020

Reply to Topic