Instagram

613 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Nortman

Total Posts: 0

How do you get a lot of likes on Instagram?
Posted 23 Oct 2020

Em, yeah, it's interesting how, I agree. I can't even post normal photos on my page, there are always being cut
Posted 24 Oct 2020

Yes, I had such a problem. It's only about the format deal! All in all, Instagram may help a lot to your pocket if you know how to use it with profit. I’m of the opinion that with Instagram becoming one of the top new sales platforms for e-commerce, the temptation to buy followers has never been stronger. I did it on igautolike.com and got my money’s worth I got so many likes and followers I tried 5 different sites and this is the only one that worked.
Posted 24 Oct 2020

siby says
Get Free RobuxI must say, as a lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while. 
Its as if you had a wonderful grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. 
Perhaps you should think about this from far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldnt generalise so considerably. 
Its better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the subject. 
Think about adjusting your own believed process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt. 
Posted 01 Nov 2020

ssslorie says
Hi. There are many ways to get a lot of likes. Personally, I prefer visit website and posting pictures of delicious food. You can also ask for help friends or just buy likes. Decide yourself.
Posted 02 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic