Michigan man who accidentally bought extra lottery ticket wins two $1M prizes

681 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

A Michigan man is $2 million richer after he accidentally purchased an extra Mega Millions lottery ticket.Get more news about LOTO????,you can vist loto98.com

Samir Mazahem, 56, of Dearborn Heights, meant to buy one online ticket for
the June 9 drawing so he could play his family's birthdays —
01-05-09-10-23.

After realizing he forgot to save the numbers as favorites so he could play them in the future, Mazahem logged onto the
Michigan Lottery app to store them.

“What I didn’t realize is that meant I would be buying a second ticket with the same numbers," he
told Michigan Lottery. "Once I figured out I had bought two tickets with
identical numbers, I was a little bummed but didn’t think much about
it."

Mazahem said he recently logged onto the app to check on some tickets he had bought and saw that he had two tickets, each worth
$1 million, pending.

Michigan Lottery allows for tickets to be claimed up to a year after the drawing date.

"Saying that I was stunned is an understatement," he said. "I couldn’t believe
it was real. It took several days for the reality to set in that my
mistake had paid off to the tune of $2 million.”

Mazahem has since claimed his winnings and said he plans on buying a home and then saving the rest.

“Winning is exciting and gives me some comfort knowing that when I retire, I will have money in the bank,” he said.

Posted 27 Oct 2020

This is a paragraph.

Bring the Conversation Home Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks are part of the daily routines of Australians. They spend almost a lot of time on social media. Since they are often on these platforms, why not talk to them when they’re feeling sociable? Assessment of Your SEO | seo for website | Website SEO Services | Expert SEO Services in Melbourne | SEO Agency Melbourne | SEO Company In Melbourne | Top SEO Companies in Melbourne | digital marketing agency | Top Digital Marketing Agencies in Australia | Digital Marketing Agencies in Australia | Best Digital Marketing Agency | digital marketing company | Best Web Agencies Website | Expert SEO Services in Melbourne | seo services near me | SEO company in Australia | facebook advertising australia | facebook marketing in australia | digital agency australia | Google Adwords Management Agency | web development services | Website Design and Development Services | Web Design Company Australia | web design company near me | web design agency melbourne | web development company in australia | website design and development company | Conatct SEO Agency Melbourne | Conatct SEO Company in Melbourne |

Posted 02 Nov 2020

suman1990 says
About Nembutalplus The number of people looking to buy Nembutal is increasing each day. Several reasons have resulted in this increase in demand. However, not many know the right places where they can buy Nembutal. If you want to buy Nembutal, we have some good news for you. We offer services that will help you buy Nembutal in a safe, quick, and secure way. Why Nembutalplus As a Nembutal shipping site, we believe that individuals in the USA or around the globe have a right to choose whether to end their life painlessly and peacefully if they realize it is not pleasing. In many scenarios, most people’s lives are full of anguish, and they cannot take it any longer. Rather than appreciating this life, people end up reviling it consistently. Some of the things that might cause such feelings are chronic diseases, accidents, severe depressions and many more. For this reason, suicide through Nembutal from our site comes in handy Buy Nembutal online Buy nembutal liquidNembutal injection nembutal sodium Buy nembutal sodium Becca Under Eye Brightening CorrectorBuy Nembutal Liquid online Buy Brevital Sodium 2.5 g Brevital Sodium 2.5 g Online Buy Butalbital Tablets Buy Acetaminophen Tablets Buy EUTHASOL Solution Injection Buy Fioricet With Codeine Capsules Buy Lanoxin Tablets BUY NEMBUTAL LIQUID 100 ML Buy Nembutal Sodium OralBuy Pentasol Powder Buy Phenobarbital Sodium Injection Buy Potassium Cyanide Pills BUY RED MERCURY ONLINE RED MERCURY ONLINE Buy Sodium thiopental Potassium Cyanide Powder 6th Alley Street, Atlanta Email : [email protected] Phone : +38(066) 231 – 46 – 22 Website : https://nembutalplus.com/ Buy Nembutal online Buy nembutal liquid Nembutal injection nembutal sodium
Posted 02 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic