What are the reasons that made Azad one of the most important compound in New Cairo?

165 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
maiahmed

Total Posts: 0

Project Name: Azad.
https://realestate.eg
About Project: A different concept of residential life in the new resorts comes with the slogan "Building around people", modern residential units are designed to optimize all spaces and not wasting it.
Azad New Cairo Location: Located in the heart of New Cairo specifically in the Fifth Settlement.
Project Space: 19 acres.
The Developer Name: El Tameer Developments.
Units Type: (apartments - apartments with gardens - penthouses).
Price per Meter: 10,000 EGP. 
Units Space: first type: starts from 153 m², second type: starts from 115 m², and third type: starts from 198 m².
Payment Methods: 10% downpayment, and installments up to 7 years, or 25% downpayment, and installments up to 10 years.
Know more about Properties for sale in New Cairo 
Azad Compound New CairoIt offers a different concept about the residential life in the new resorts that comes with the slogan "Building around people". Itis considered one of Tameer Egypt projects which own a wide range of projects within Cairo, making it an extension of a long list of the company's rich real estate achievements.
It is one of the largest projects designed at the latest level after collaborating with " Designer Mona Hussein".
Full Details on the cheapest Apartments for sale in New Cairo
Details About Azad TameerThe compound is located on an average area of ??19 acres. It consists of 47 residential units with a total of 530 apartments, in addition to the services that the project includes gardens, shops, and a mosque.
The residential units are designed in a modern way to optimize the use of all spaces and not to waste it, so it offers you many different areas and divisions in order to find the right option for you.
As for the exterior designs of the Compound, which raises the slogan of "building around the people," the developer was keen to contract with the most famous and best designers in Egypt, "Mona Hussein Design House", which was keen to design and finish the project in a very beautiful way.
Posted 28 Oct 2020

hotrulikni says
I was checking persistently this online diary and I'm awed! important information uncommonly the last part I take care of such information a lot. I am energetic to find this post extraordinarily accommodating for me, as it contains part of ... You have a conventional point here! I have bookmarked it and I am envisioning examining new articles.

Get Tech Expert
Daily Business Guide
Best Bussiness Circle
It Business mind
Top Online General
Pure Home Improvement
The General Info

Posted 29 Oct 2020

Reply to Topic