The Best Business Schools For Careers In China

697 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

A career in China offers unprecedented velocity and the excitement of disruptive innovation.Professor Kar Yan Tam, dean of Hong Kong’s HKUST
Business School, says “China will remain the world’s major growth engine
in the years ahead.”To get more news about best university in china for mba, you can visit acem.sjtu.edu.cn official website.
After a career in China? Here’s nine business schools in both Asia and North America that have built substantial networks within the
Chinese business sector:
1. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
HKUST is one of 11 schools participating in the Graduate Management Admission Council's 'Study in China' initiative, a plan to open China's
business schools to international interest.
The school's dean says students at HKUST "not only receive the best international business education to develop a global perspective, but
also look for opportunities to experience the vitality of China."
2. Nanyang Business School, Singapore
Nicole Tee, director of graduate studies at Nanyang Business School, says: “NTU Nanyang MBA is widely recognized as offering one of the top
MBAs in the world, providing a transformational impact on executives
early in their careers." She adds, "Leveraging Nanyang Technological
University’s strength and reputation in Asia and technology, graduates
are well-equipped with the success factors needed for the 4th industrial
revolution – Global Skills, Agile Thinking, and Digital Capabilities.”
3. Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School
Hong Kong is often called the Gateway to China and CUHK is recognized as offering the first MBA program in the region, ranked number two in
Asia according to the Financial Times Top MBAs for Finance 2017.
CUHK Business School is one of the first two business schools in Asia accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
(AACSB). CUHK boasts over 500 inbound exchange students each academic
year and that number is expected to grow.
4. Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB), Beijing
China's leading independent business school, CKGSB offers unique programs to its student body, 25% of which is comprised of international
MBA students.
The Financial Times reports that based on self-reported salary information in Chinese RMB in 2016 (one-year post-MBA) and converted
using PPP to USD$ figures, CKGSB MBA graduates made an annual median
salary of $132,196, among the best paid graduates in the region.
Posted 16 Nov 2020

William55 says
School business is very popular nowadays. I have been developing this business for several years and I remember that I faced a lot of problems at the beginning connected with financial issues and paperwork. I was recommended to ask for assistance from the professionals on this site. They helped me with the accounting processes and document proceedings needed in a short period of time.
Posted 18 Nov 2020

Therefore agen bola, you should judi bola indonesia be able to judi bola indonesia read your chances agen bola terbaik of winning in agen bola terbaik this Asian Handicap agen bola terpercaya online soccer agen bola terpercaya betting game. Especially situs agen bola when the team you are going agen bola to defend has judi bola indonesia a great voor value judi bola indonesia. If the chance of agen bola terbaik winning is more inclined agen bola terbaik to one of the teams you agen bola terpercaya must also consider, whether the team judi bola indonesia will win big in the game or the opponent can hold or even lose the match.

Posted 18 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic