Aussie Dollar Flattering Against The Yen

427 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

The ascending channel has been breached as price action tanks down past the lower ascending channel line as we can view the market structure
currently. The yen has been gaining ground as a currency and the
Australian dollar is faltering, and so we are seeing a nice sell-off in
this pair as market participants as cashing out the aussie dollar
probably for a little while.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx official website.
Looking at the 3 day chart, you can see a really strong sell momentum
breakout past the lower channel line and we are anticipating the market
participants are looking at the moving averages as not only confluence
of both dynamic support zone and potential order level areas but also as
median band.
Also, to note or be keen on is that at the price handle level 74.2 is where the sell-off rally started during early of
this year and if price reaches this level, we could have a scenario
potential sell-off rally as it may portend sellers and their order level
pendulum again the trend to their favor.
Of course, ones discretion and risk management is advised.
Jasper Njuguna is a self-taught discretionary financial markets
trader. With cumulative 5 years experience trading the markets and out
of which, one and a half years of that as a prop trader, trading large
and mid-cap American equities at one of the DAY TRADE THE WORLD offices.
Prior to switching career interest to trading, I have 9 years of
experience in senior management roles driving small to large business
development and B2B relations in creating and implementing; learning
& development solutions, programs, organizational strategies &
frameworks, and blended learning approaches for companies and
institutions in Africa.
Posted 16 Nov 2020

ArnTol says
Good news. I just invested in the Australian dollar. It's good that I have time for my financial literacy. I can't imagine how I could do this if I had to do a bunch of tasks, like my classmates. It's good that I use online writing services
Posted 22 Nov 2020

To win in judi slot play1628 terbagus online gambling betting is situs play1628 terpercaya certainly a lot slot play1628 terbaik of things that situs play1628 terpercaya must be considered by all slot play1628 terbaik bettor online gambling judi slot play1628 terbagus. Everything play1628 club related to online judi slot play1628 terbagus gambling must play1628 club certainly be something fun to make situs play1628 terpercaya it easier for betting. The strategy play1628 club to win in online gambling betting is judi slot play1628 terbagus actually very easy. The most important play1628 club thing is to place bets situs play1628 terpercaya properly and correctly. In other words, you can bet accurately based slot play1628 terbaik on the calculation.
Posted 23 Nov 2020

Then the agen sbobet88 terpercaya third tip sbobet88 for you to win bandar agent sbobet88 in playing online main sbobet88 indonesia soccer gambling situs sbobet88 terbaik with Asian Handicap main sbobet88 indonesia is you have to know how agen sbobet88 terpercaya to win, in online soccer sbobet88 gambling using this agen sbobet88 terpercaya Asian Handicap sbobet88. So you have to situs sbobet88 terbaik know how many goals bandar agent sbobet88 your team has to score, or how many situs sbobet88 terbaik goals you have bandar agent sbobet88 to hold to not get into agen sbobet88 terpercaya your team’s goal.

Posted 23 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic