Do you still have btc?

724 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
mariopepper

Total Posts: 0

I am interested in this. Back in 2013 people tried to buy bitcoin an any possible way. As I know it's still quite an expansive crypto and it's also common used in our "money related" world. I am 19 y.o. and I want to buy my first btc. What steps should I make?
Posted 18 Nov 2020

First of all, you need to learn more info about bitcoin because investing in cryptocurrency requires some knowledge and a strategy. I guess you have already heard news about bitcoin - it's going to be even more expensive by 2021. It sounds crazy and I suppose it's time to get some btc.
Alright, after the first step you should take care and find bitcoin wallet to keep your crypto. I've been using https://bitcoinofficial.org/? when I started and still use it. Pretty good one.
The last step is to buy some btc and don't sell it till 2021 because it's the only way to get profit - to wait.
Posted 18 Nov 2020

Can you tell a little bit more about that wallet?
Posted 18 Nov 2020

Ok, it's a free bitcoin wallet wich provides you an opportunity to keep your crypto in it. It's safe and pretty easy in usage. If you need to create wallet that's the best way in my opinion. I have read a lot of reviews about that btc wallet before started using it
Posted 18 Nov 2020

Grigion says
Greetings! I decided to earn a little money on cryptocurrency, like many of my friends. I had to study a lot of information on the Internet, visit a lot of sites. In the course of my research, I found the site https://bitmix.biz/en. It helps people stay anonymous as the owner of a large amount. Very good find.
Posted 09 Dec 2020

Essay writing is not easy I know that but there are more the writing works which are not so easy and there are many hnd assignment give the writing services but I never take any help for this but I try to do that from myself. You should also try it.
Posted 02 Jan 2021

Posted 18 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic