I really appreciated it when I was a member.

144 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Dingbest

Total Posts: 0

Iv got 72 range and im going to perform the roving elves quest but im not sure about obtaining the bow only get like 2000 a few arrows I think plus u have to keep fixing um,if I get one ill get enough cash to OSRS gold make the costs down to 100k, im just not sure wat to utilize it where, or wat to wear with it, so im just not certain if I might b wasteing my money or not.

I really appreciated it when I was a member. People will always argue that it degrades, costs a lot, and is overall not worth it. In case you've got the money for these, I say go for it! Snakeskin boots (Replace ranger boots should you can/want, I am just cheap) Blessed Coif (Replace with Armadyl helm, or Robin) Ava's apparatus. I used mine a great deal at Black Dragons mainly, but works well on just about anything you would normally range.

Today b4 u say go out and hit on stuff, ill tell ya thats not exactly what I ment. Ive already done that I struck like 12's with schimmy and 14's with 2h. By way of instance pots to raise str, does rune med give more str bonus than complete helm, would chain body let me hit more, amulet of power or str? Oh yeah, with my lvls and gear in your mind what would be a fantastic place to lvl assault and str to 60 fairly fast?

Thus, tomorrowI think, I'll do this new pursuit: Summer's End. Can I be okay or I'll perish like 1-5 occasions? What do you believe? Depends on how you do it. Most people have struggle with all the first part, which makes the flame. Heres how you do it the easiest way. Do that for two more pits, (3 complete ) then begin light. This makes it so when trimming the roots, you dont have attacked by more hands on your third and buy RuneScape gold second pits. (ps. Whenever your screen shakes, proceed from that possition, hes shooting hands at you which blow up and possess quite some variety.)

Posted 19 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic