It'll be bothersome

148 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Smarthuiyuan

Total Posts: 0

Practised on our client for several weeks until it went live, developing plans and getting knowledgeable about the trash and encounters," Minmaxed explained. "I think most of the guild would have liked C'Thun to be harder, but when speaking about the whole'mathematically impossible' C'Thun I don't necessarily believe it was as much about maths because it was about the experience being calmed with tentacles spawning inside of walls and beaming your raid while being out of line of sight."

Those germs seem like the principal barrier in the way of Blizzard placing C'Thun to WoW Classic in his first form. But here is my pitch: Leave 'em in.

Yeah, it'll be bothersome if your lead dps gets bodied unfairly, but this is Classic. The game's already an unbalanced relic, and the folks knee deep at the gorgeous mess are thirsting for a drop of that old frustration. I refuse to believe a neighborhood who enjoys grinding farming and honor Scarlet Monastery would be put off with two or three bug-induced raid wipes.

Let's us to read mywowgold information on mywowgold
If you want to know more, please search on the browser with black keywords

Posted 26 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic