It high pitched and scratchy

139 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Smarthuiyuan

Total Posts: 0

It felt so great to see the current team in full strength, ready to  play a season winning the division, a Lock MVP, and a Super Bowl run. I am eager to begin, so step one is the weekly training prior to the first preseason game. I load and begin my drills and that's when it occurs...

As he is crying out pre-snap calls, his voice isn't his own, but a generic celebrity's voice and it's awful. It seems like a Disney film about a muskrat who dreams of playing soccer. It high pitched and scratchy. It's so annoying and makes me cringe. I really don't care about any of the additional features in the game. Maybe I'm weird, but the one reason I play madden is to feign my team goes onto a super bowl run and play with the Broncos. Drew Lock is the heart of the team and the future. This can be honesty making my experience unplayable.

I understand madden records voices of players throughout the season and he may have only had 5 starts last season, but is this how they could do? I've even heard generic voices in preceding madden games seem better than that. Has anybody else experienced this? I can probably change his voice from the settings so I'm likely up in arms without any reason. However, I also thought this sub would find a kick from my own frustration.

Let's us to read  Mut 21 coins information on mmoexp
If you want to know more, please search on the browser with black keywords

Posted 26 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic