Tabooo

4272 views 36 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

i hope before Janubaba erases this topic he could see the reason for me rasing it.

i am going to talk about Sex, no i am not mad or besharam. and also Mental health issues.

first off Sex.

Now Islam prohibits this happening before marriage, i agree with this whole heartly as i still have kept my self respect. being raised in a westurn society it is very hard to deal with pressures. but here at least people can educate themselves to get all the information they need. also women can be told about issues.

The Prophet said sex before Marriage was a sin becuase of the family unit breaking up also the fact of S.T.I. (Sexually transimitted infections) If Muslims at the time stuck to this then HIV would have been eridicated in the Middle east well in muslim places anyway.

so why such a Taboo? i mean the same goes for mental health issues. i'am gona be honest i have been to see a psychologist sometimes , i have even studies the subject.

When i met my Khan he was very withdrawn always worried about what other people think. i got 5 random people from college to look at his pic and write comments which i later mailed to him, 3 said he was attractive 2 sai he was not. his whole concentration was on the 2 people who said something bad not the 3 who said something good. i pointed this out to him and it worked.

I was raised in the view that my mom would rarther me ask her then find out for myself.

so why are apnay so stupied to still keep the Taboo?
Posted 02 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic