King Fahd of Saudi Arabia reported dead

1523 views 46 replies
Reply to Topic
Bazigaar

Total Posts: 40761

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, May. 27 (UPI) -- Reliable sources in the Saudi capital Riyadh said Friday King Fahd is dead.

I feel so sad Our family was among few who were given Saudi nationality by King himself in 1982

Posted 02 Aug 2005

guest. says
ya..he was a k0o0ol guy!
he died in the mornin @ the age of 82

may he rest in peace

Posted 02 Aug 2005

oh ALLAH UN KO JANNAT MAIN JAGAH ATA FARMAIN, AMEEN!

hmm lala its life na
Posted 02 Aug 2005

SohniKuddi says
ALLAH UN KO JANNAT NASEEB KARE AMEEN
Posted 02 Aug 2005

guest. says
sum-ameen
Posted 02 Aug 2005

cutefriend says
ameen
Posted 02 Aug 2005

LiL_DollY says
ALLAH UN KO JANNAT NASEEB KARE AMEEN
Posted 02 Aug 2005

ameen
Posted 02 Aug 2005

~ ßã£îçh ~ said:

oh ALLAH UN KO JANNAT MAIN JAGAH ATA FARMAIN, AMEEN!

Jannah for a dictator, murderer of innocent people who jailed scholars who differed from his opinion and who questioned his wrong doing!

Why are we so naive?

Posted 02 Aug 2005

Finally, Allah pulled the strings. Who can now save him from Allah's reckoning? What would he now ransom for freedom from Allah's angels who don not disobey Him in the least?

He can't take a penny from all the wealth and treasures he accumulated devouring Muslim wealth. He had 82 years to fix things but he chose another route.
So why should I ask Allah for his forgiveness when he didn't want it himself.
Posted 02 Aug 2005

Smooth_daddy said:

I will say it again, its only upto Allah to make rules of what is of reward and what is of punishment. Please don't just guess your answers on behalf of Allah.

Posted 02 Aug 2005

I appreciate your reminder but where in my post you found me making statements on behalf of Allah!
Posted 02 Aug 2005

read it again and this time make the fonts larger.

pronoun "his" refers to the deceased. Pronoun for Allah is always written with capital "H"is.

now read it again.
Posted 02 Aug 2005

Dua_786 says
aww... Allah un ko Janat main jagah de... Ameen...
Posted 02 Aug 2005

guest. says
Smooth_daddy said:

Finally, Allah pulled the strings. Who can now save him from Allah's reckoning? What would he now ransom for freedom from Allah's angels who don not disobey Him in the least?

how do u knw he will b punished!
jst coz u think he did somethng bad n media potraited it tht way!..

ths coming from a wise man like u!..is a pure shock to me

Smooth_daddy said:

So why should I ask Allah for his forgiveness when he didn't want it himself.

u knw wht SD..i m not as educated abt islam as u r!
bt i knw 1 thng for sure!!!
ALLAh nay osay maaf karna hua na tou hum logon ki dua ka intazaar nahin karein gay!k kab yeh loag iss ki maghfaret ki dua mangein or kab mein osay maaf karon!

well @ the end...u hve ur views n i hve mine!
its nothng personal!
Posted 02 Aug 2005

I did not say for even once that he would be punished or not be forgiven. Let me translate what I said:

Fahad, the king, who held fortunes of millions wrapped arround his little finger is now helpless. All that he gathered from the treasures of this world will remain in this world. People were at his mercy and he accepted responsibility of caring for people. Rulers will have the strictest of reckoning for they were given power over people (slaves and servants of Allah). This ruler is now a slave and at the mercy of the King of the Kings.

Mind you that riches he enjoyed and wealth he hoarded from oil trades belonged to people. Oil in SA and elsewhere belongs to all the people and not to the royal families. They do not have any more right on it than a common citizen.

Knowing what is known of him, he chose the track of oppression and injustice. If Allah forgives him of all that he did, i can't question Allah. But I'll not be praying for him (it is my entitlment given by God). I will rather pray for the people of SA that they may be reprived from tyranny and their rights be restored. I will pray for the welfare of muslims who were subjected to brutality. I will pray for the freedom of muslims from the rule of dictators. I will pray for the unjust rulers that may Allah show them the light and if they reject it, then let Him take these rulers into His custody and do the justice. I will not pray for tyrants who died without any remorse or repentence for their wrong doings.

I only hope that Allah may not enter people like Fahad in the Paradise. After all, paradise belongs to Allah and He admits whoever He wishes to His paradise. I, however, have full faith in His Justice.
Posted 02 Aug 2005

Ashii says
INNA LILLAH WA INNA ALEHE RAJEOON

was he really that great person
k sab k mu latak gae hein
Posted 02 Aug 2005

Ashii says
SD

tauba tauba,,,,
r u saying that abt THE KING FAHAD of SA
woh bhi paki forum pe
Posted 02 Aug 2005

thought only needed stomuch to say the truth but here people need guts to hear the truth.
Posted 02 Aug 2005

thats between him and ALLAH...REST IN PEACE...
Posted 02 Aug 2005

guest. says
pehli baar sahi baat ki patlu nay    

Posted 03 Aug 2005

SALL said:

INNA LILLAH WA INNA ALEHE RAJEOON

was he really that great person
k sab k mu latak gae hein

Chall hamain to aaj say pahlay un ka name bi nahin maloom tha

well bas dua day di, bad-dua say to behtar hi hay dua daina
kabool karna na karna ALLAH kay haath main.

aik wakea parha tha aik islamic book main

details say yad nahin is liyay sirf itna likhon gi kay

aik shaks jo bohaaaat gunahgar tha, ko azaab daina SIRF is liyay rok diya gaya tha
and usay maafi mil gai thi
COZ ( us kay marnay kay bad )

us kay betay nay BEISMILLAH parhna seekh kar parhi thi...

And ALLAH nay us shaks ko is liyay maaf kar diya tha
coz WO kaisay us ko saza daitay jab us ka beta zameen par un ka NAAM lay raha tha...

to point sirf itna hay kay

well aap to ham say ziada samajhji hain sab

Posted 03 Aug 2005

MOHAMMED (PBUH) agar aik bad insaan bhi marta tha tu uske liye dua karte they
Posted 03 Aug 2005

sall insaan tu tha na
Posted 03 Aug 2005

Ashii says
yaarrrr,,,
i didnt say k dua mat karo
i m just wondering k shah fahad ki asliyat itni samne hote hue bhi koi nahi janta

me janti hu Allah miyan jisse chahein maaf kar dein
to aap hi log Bush ko kiss khushi mei bura bhala kehte ho ??? y everyone keep saying k uss k marne se sukoon mile ga
kya maloom usse bhi maafi mil jae,, who knows,, insaan to woh bhi hai, ya nahi ???

balichhhh pappuuuuu
apne muslim welll known "leader" ko nahi jante aap,, bohot herat ki baat hai
par khair abhi aap chote ho,, time k saath sab pata chal jae ga k kaun kya hai :)
yar hum muslims ki halat kuch aisi hai k dua se zyada dawa ki zaroorat hai,,, aur woh anjaan reh k nahi mil sakti
Posted 03 Aug 2005

Ashii says
all i can say is,, Allah miyan sab ki galtiyan bakhsh dein
aur Fahd ki jaga lene waale ko seedha rasta dikha'ain
yeh woh log hein jinn k haath mei bohot kuch hai,, muslims ko as a powerful nation dunya k samne laa sakte hein yeh log,,, par inn ki ankhein sirf apna zaati faida dekhti hein
Posted 03 Aug 2005

if he was bad..usko jaan kar kya karna hai
Posted 03 Aug 2005

Ashii says
ab me ne kuch keh diya na to
phir se shikayat ho jae gi meri
Posted 03 Aug 2005

kaho
Posted 03 Aug 2005

Ashii says
nahi na
mujhe darr lagta hai

Posted 03 Aug 2005

shahrukh khan said:

MOHAMMED (PBUH) agar aik bad insaan bhi marta tha tu uske liye dua karte they

What proof do you have?

He SAW didn't pray for Abu Jahal. When he wanted to pray for Abdullah ibn Ubay, Allah SWT told him in Quran not to bcuz even if he prayed on him 70 times, Allah will not forgive him.
Posted 03 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic