5 ways to add sweet love like the first time you were dating again

640 views 10 replies
Reply to Topic
mari123

Total Posts: 69

Longtime lovers Perhaps you will be faced with a state of "out of the pro". Nothing new Find each other Some couples quarrel, some are not happy with their love life. Sometimes forgetting about the feelings of the other person I want sweet love like when I first met Today we have a way to add love to each other girls.

1. Make time to do activities together.
Faint love sometimes comes from not being close. No joint activities You should find time to go to the provinces, drive, or have a luxurious dinner together. It is a special opportunity that will allow you and him to think back to the times when they were new to each other, or if there was no budget. May be changed to make a special meal together. Or watch the series together This is just a sweet filling that is worthwhile and worth trying.

2. When thinking about it, contact immediately
Do you still remember the feeling when you were in love again? When you think about it, you can contact the other person immediately. I want to see my face even though there is a busy mission today. You have to get those feelings back. When thinking about it, I immediately contacted Want to do something special for him, do it immediately. Don't give me the word, wait Let's make love fade longer

?
3. Always find opportunities to touch him.
Sometimes the presence of him nearby May get you used to Until forgetting the feeling of wanting to touch him all the time, just like when they first got together This kind of habit Believe it or not, this can lead to numbness.Try holding your hand, hugging him, touching his shoulder, or leaning over his shoulder while watching TV together. Then you will know that from the drab love becomes sweet from such little touch.

4. Use love letters
Some people may be embarrassed to tell their love in person. Because of the habit of being together every day Makes you forget how to tell you love But did you know that there is still one way that is equally romantic? Is to tell you love by letters Whether it is sending a line to Write a letter or write a cute card. Tell him all the feelings of your heart that you have for him and make him impress.

5. Always praise him.
Make sure to compliment him whether he looks especially good. Make delicious food For you to eat Or even drive a car to pick you up from your office Getting compliments from you It will make his feelings better and love you more.

Because love is like a tree Wanting longevity, must keep watering Shovel the soil and fertilize the plants regularly. Try doing the following. I certify that from a love that is bland, indifferent, will become sweet and juicy until sugar definitely calls you. Follow different types of love at : joker game

Posted 03 Dec 2020

Reply to Topic