Raspberry jelly recipe

1321 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
mariopepper

Total Posts: 0

Could you share please? I want to get the best one
Posted 09 Dec 2020

karl47 says
What kind of recipes are you interested in?
Posted 09 Dec 2020

Oh.. I was wonder how to make raspberry jelly and spent much time to find its recipe. If you're still interested here it is: First you will need to smash your berries and extract all the juice that you can from them. It is recommended to put the berries in a pan on low heat until berries are hot. Then pour them into the cloth-lined bowl, draw edges of cloth together and tie tightly with sturdy string.Tie a loop in the end of the string and hang this cloth bag on the hook under your cabinet, with the large liquid measuring cup under it. Be sure the bag is hanging high enough so it won’t dip into the juice in the measuring cup, and low enough so it doesn’t allow drops to spatter your walls. 
The rest is in the article which I shared above.
Posted 09 Dec 2020

Thanks for sharing. I've made awesome raspberry jelly last week
Posted 22 Dec 2020

You're welcome. Let me know if you like this one - I will go on sharing cool canning recipes
Posted 29 Dec 2020

bobob says
I really enjoyed reading the post above. Really explains everything in detail.
Bobob | Acting Lessons
Posted 07 Jun 2021

JackAndes says
I almost spend an hour reading your posts. I got some necessary information that I was looking for. You are doing great. Keep sharing!
Jack | Dog grooming
Posted 07 Jun 2021

AlexCruise says
awesome post! thanks for share with us, I'm glad I could find this post to add more knowledge for me.
Alex | Vocal Coach
Posted 07 Jun 2021

Bang says
I like to read about this topic. ill share it with my friend soon. Thank you!
Bang | Cosmetic Tattoo
Posted 07 Jun 2021

Posted 24 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic