The strange images of Son Tung M-TP recently made fans expect a new music product of the singer.

329 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
yeuamnhac118

Total Posts: 0

A few hours ago, on social networks spread "strange" images of Son Tung M-TP. Many people believe that this is the image of the male singer in an upcoming music product.
Son Tung's strange image makes Fan "fidgety"
=> Nghe nh?c online va tai nhac mp3 nhac.vn truc tuyen tai day
In this series of images, the voice of Lac Lac has built a very different image with the style that he pursues. From the outfit, the setting to the pose, all are strange.
In this series of photos, the costume, the setting is somewhat legendary
=> Nghe chúng ta c?a hi?n t?i son tùng m-tp m?i nh?t https://nhac.vn/bai-hat/chung-ta-cua-hien-tai-son-tung-m-tp-solpo1X lyrics hot nh?t t?i dây
With these super virtual images, many people predict that this is the image in the male singer's new MV.
The truth about these movies is waiting for him to respond
Since the MV Lac Drifted and This Place had him released, causing storms in 2017, Son Tung has not released any more projects and has never spoken about the time of the next music product release. To reassure "Sky", sometimes he "teases" a few images during the process of making new products and then continues to be silent, making fans anxious.
=> Nghe nh?c giáng sinh qu?c t? hay nh?t m?i th?i d?i mp3 https://nhac.vn/album/nhac-giang-sinh-quoc-te-hay-nhat-moi-thoi-dai-plab5v9 truc tuyen tai day

Recently in an interview, Son Tung also revealed the reason why he has not released a new product in a long time. That is because the singer needs more time to find something new for the next music project in order to give fans the hit quality and elaborate products. Son-tung Fans are waiting for the next music product of the singer Lac Drift Son Tung is one of the famous young artists of the Vietnamese entertainment industry with a strong influence on young people. Although he is only 24 years old, he has had great achievements with a large fan base from all over the world.

Posted 18 Dec 2020

Reply to Topic