WHAT IS BITCOIN

524 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
fuoos

Total Posts: 0

A type of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a digital currency created in January 2009 following the housing market crash. Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralised authority, unlike government-issued currencies. There are no physical bitcoins, only balances kept on a public ledger that everyone has transparent access to, that – along with all Bitcoin transactions – is verified by a massive amount of computing power. Balances of Bitcoin tokens are kept using public and private "keys," which are long strings of numbers and letters linked through the mathematical encryption algorithm that was used to create them.

Posted 25 Dec 2020

fruvens says
I've been on this topic for a relatively long time and bitcoin brings a good income. Nevertheless, this is more a hobby than the main income, and even more so not the thing that I want to do all my life. After all, it quickly gets boring because, in fact, you do monotonous actions every day. If you want to find out a lot of interesting things about cryptocurrency, then look for a verified Cryptocurrency Blog. I would write you a link, but it will look like an advertisement. Therefore, I just advise you to find a blog on the Internet.
Posted 26 Dec 2020

Posted 06 Jan 2021

Nice! i love this article!   www.bathroomremodeltopekaks.com
Posted 07 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic