hmm

ek tarekay say sahi kia hai!
Posted 09 Aug 2005

guest. says
i mean k sirf aolaad nahin
issliye dusri shaadi

itni achi biwi tou hai!
or kia chahiye!

yeh dulat waghair woh kisi trust mein bhi day sakta hai!..
Posted 09 Aug 2005

guest_0003 says
Chanddd

hmmm but jia hamain last line ti samajh nahin ai

"imaan ki akhri manzil say......."

matlab?
Posted 09 Aug 2005

Sorry KB but I think we keep our emotions ahead of what is permitted and prohibited. Test of belief comes in various forms but there is only one purpose of all tets, who upholds word of Allah and his Messenger above his/her own desires, emotions, opinions, thinking ...

Allah SWT permitted men to marry more than once (upto 4 times) without any conditions or restrictions of getting permission from spouses except to do justice with all of them.

All the great messengers of Allah had more than one wife with few exceptions.

Wife character in the fictitious story's not better than the Aisha RA or Zainab RA or Maria RA, or Hafsa RA .... who accepted Rasulullah SAW's other wives.
Posted 09 Aug 2005

Ashii says
"imaan ki akhri manzil..............."
--> SD s answer

yar,, im not against having 2 or even 4 wives
tell me one man jo sab ko barabar rakh saka ho ??
(Prophets k ilawa)
mard bhi to imaan ki iss manzil ko tae nahi kar paata

its a vv compl topic
Posted 10 Aug 2005

guest_0003 says
thankoozz DS and Chall, now i got it

Posted 10 Aug 2005

SALL said:

"imaan ki akhri manzil..............."
--> SD s answer

yar,, im not against having 2 or even 4 wives
tell me one man jo sab ko barabar rakh saka ho ??
(Prophets k ilawa)
mard bhi to imaan ki iss manzil ko tae nahi kar paata

its a vv compl topic

its not the epic of iman. Author exaggerated the matter.
In the same context of ayat, When Allah permitted men to take upto 4 wives, He mentioned it wld be impossible for any man to fully gratify his woman. Even the wives of our beloved Prophet used to be unhappy with him at times. allah SWT then revealed strict orders for the wives of the prophet. Bottom line is, man can't do justice with one wife, then why should he marry even one?
Posted 10 Aug 2005

Ashii says
me ne to wohi bataya na jo samajh aaya yar
writer wakai kuch thora rondu hai
but b at a woman s place,, it may not sound that exagerated

i know vv little abt husband/wife rights in Islam
trying to do his best,, this is the main point
waise agar aap koi kaam kar nahi sakte to usse try hi kyun karte ho,, jab k try karne mei aap ki nahi kissi aur ki zindagi kharab hogi ??

life is full of unwritten unsaid comittements
aur jo comm poora nahi kar sakta,, i ve no respect for such person
errrrrrrrr,,,,
yeh topic kya tha yarrr
i think im still sleepy
Posted 12 Aug 2005

new_beau says
I dont know the Islamic point of View...

But My Personal Point of Viw is . Agar Allah Aulaad nahin day Raha tou Insaan ko Tajarbay kernay ka koi Haq nahin...I will not doosri shaadi only for Aulaad..

But If its allowed in Islam...Then No Comments..
Posted 14 Aug 2005

guest. says
Smooth_daddy said:

Sorry KB but I think we keep our emotions ahead of what is permitted and prohibited. Test of belief comes in various forms but there is only one purpose of all tets, who upholds word of Allah and his Messenger above his/her own desires, emotions, opinions, thinking ...

Allah SWT permitted men to marry more than once (upto 4 times) without any conditions or restrictions of getting permission from spouses except to do justice with all of them.

All the great messengers of Allah had more than one wife with few exceptions.

Wife character in the fictitious story's not better than the Aisha RA or Zainab RA or Maria RA, or Hafsa RA .... who accepted Rasulullah SAW's other wives.

i said wht i felt!!..i didnt think it 4m islamic point of view!!
I knw islam permitts multiples marriages!!
BT in 2days world!..a man an hardly treat wives equally!!
n also!..i think if ALLAH didnt give em childern thn its for their own good!..

He cud donate his wealth to charity or somthng
its a lame excuse(as far as i think) tht he wanted a child only so he his weatlh wud not b wasted
Posted 15 Aug 2005

moon_light, tht's why we need divine injunctions as personal opinions may differ and at times clash.

Islam came for humanity of all times and so the Quran for all cneturies. Speaking of having children, both spouses have a right to have children. Do you not think, if husband cldn't provide the wife children, she shd & be able to seek separation if she wanted to?
Posted 15 Aug 2005

guest. says
its still me SD!..
instead of riting the whole nick!..u can still rite KB

well..bk to the point!

SD said:

Do you not think, if husband cldn't provide the wife children, she shd & be able to seek separation if she wanted to?

personally,i think....NO!
y shud she!..if her husband is good!..loving n caring
he provides her wid evrythng( as in the above story..woman is good)...thn she shud not leave him @ any cost!

i think such couples shud adopt a child!
Posted 15 Aug 2005

KB, I didn't know you were also ML

again, its a personal choice. If she wanted to, she could ask for it. Its not just the story in ref., its a hypthetical scenario.

Adoption in Islam doesn't give the adopted child rights of inheritance. Relatives of blood will have first right on inheritance than the adopted child. Such child will only get a limited portion of the wealth and estate only if designated so.
Posted 15 Aug 2005

guest. says
SD said:

Adoption in Islam doesn't give the adopted child rights of inheritance. Relatives of blood will have first right on inheritance than the adopted child. Such child will only get a limited portion of the wealth and estate only if designated so.

hmm..well i didnt knew ths!
thanx for info SD

bt suppose..if some1 raises an orphan!
n thy dnt gve him any part in wealth!..
wud tht b considered guunah?!!

Posted 15 Aug 2005

no!
Posted 15 Aug 2005

Ashii says
hey one quest (i thin i already know the answer, but confirm me)

if a man cant have kids
his wife is allowed to marry someone else for this reason or not ??
Posted 17 Aug 2005

new_beau says
Posted 17 Aug 2005

Ashii says
itni gehri soch kahe ko
its a simple quest
Posted 17 Aug 2005

new_beau says
Its not so simple...Anyways...I already said That I am against a marriage only for Children...
Posted 17 Aug 2005

SALL said:

hey one quest (i thin i already know the answer, but confirm me)

if a man cant have kids
his wife is allowed to marry someone else for this reason or not ??

My humble understanding: It can be grounds for seeking divorce from husband. Allah knows best. yah might wanna ask a scholar for accurate answers. I will also seek answer to it.
Posted 17 Aug 2005

new_beau says
And I will wait ...
Posted 17 Aug 2005

don't wait, search yourself as well
Posted 17 Aug 2005

Ashii says
but isnt it obvious

matlab k
having kids is a woman's right,, howcome its allowed for man and not for woman,,,
i ll search for some ayat, or hadees par im damn sure k aisa hai
Posted 17 Aug 2005

new_beau says
I am waiting...anxiously...
Posted 18 Aug 2005

ok
Posted 19 Aug 2005

Ashii says
aise to wait nahi karo sab
nahi mil raha kahin
kahan dhoondu
Posted 19 Aug 2005

Ashii says
‘the permitted cases for divorce’

it pertains to the circumstances under which Islam allows divorce. In other words :‘What are the permitted circumstances for divorce in Islam?’.

Islam does not stipulate a list of allowable circumstances for divorce. However, it may be derived from the directives regarding divorce in the Qur’an as well as from sayings ascribed to the Prophet (pbuh) that even though God has not prohibited divorce (due to a certain degree of unpredictability of human behavior in interactive relations), yet it is something, which is extremely undesirable in the eyes of God. This obviously implies that a man and a woman should resort to divorce only under extremely grave and pressing circumstances.
Divorce should, in my opinion therefore, be resorted to only after all possible measures of avoiding it have failed and any one or both of the concerned parties is of the opinion that he/she cannot live a good, peaceful and pious life with the other.

‘grave and pressing circumstances’ :
However, unfortunately, there can be no standard universal answer to this question. We know that a certain set of circumstances may be considered as ‘grave and pressing’ by one individual and not so by another. This aspect, therefore, cannot and should not be standardized. The decision, regarding what constitute ‘grave and pressing circumstances’ would rest with the individuals in question.

Keeping the above explanation in mind, it may be said that from a legal standpoint, Islam allows divorce for whatever reasons it be sought. While from the individuals’ perspective, it should be suggested that he/she should seek divorce only for reasons that are truly grave and pressing in his/her sight, as our Lord does not like a family to break-up.

Islam does not prohibit a woman from seeking divorce. A woman may ask for divorce for absolutely any reason, considered ‘grave and pressing’ by her.

thora sa out of topic hai,, par itna nahi
i ve something else to say abt it,, par baad mei,,,, abhi time nahi hai
Posted 19 Aug 2005

new_beau says
ABhi tel tou sirf WORDS ko ghuma ghuma ker aik hi baat kehnay ki Koshihsh ki gayee hay...If woman can ask fro divorce for any reason to baat khatam ho gayee na...

But Baat yeh ho rahi thi keh keh kiya AURAT bachonn kay liyey doosri shadi ker sakti hay ya nahin...?
Posted 19 Aug 2005

Good one Sall
I don't think it is repetitive in content. However, there is emphasis on non-establishment of ‘grave and pressing’ circumstances, which leaves the matter to the conscience of the person.
BTW, what's your reference Sall.

Once can safely say, a woman seek divorce for the reason, her husbands inability to give her children.
Posted 19 Aug 2005

new-bro, yah'r rit, question still remains, can woman marry another person for the desire of children?

A woman can be married to one person at a time. upon divorce and lapse of the Idda' period, she's single again. However, a woman can't give herself in aqad to a man. She has to be married to a man by her wali.
Posted 19 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic