Posted 30 Dec 2020

Ace864 says
You can get a special comb and remove the manually
Posted 30 Dec 2020

Striker1s says
You should visit a doctor, he will prescribe you a special shampoo
Posted 30 Dec 2020

SirusMion says
I had lice when I was a kid, and someone advised my mother to shave my head to get rid of them. It was embarrassing for me to be bold for a while, even though I was a kid. Now, my niece got lice, and I hope they want to hurt her by shaving her head. I heard now that there are plenty of other options to get rid of lice and their eggs. Now, doctors prescribe different shampoos that help get rid of lice in a couple of head washes. Recently, I found a few lice removal methods that help to get rid of them permanently. Luckily, our kids do not have to go through these cruel methods of treatment, that we went through.
Posted 30 Dec 2020

Posted 30 Dec 2020

SirusMion wrote:
I had lice when I was a kid, and someone advised my mother to shave my head to get rid of them. It was embarrassing for me to be bold for a while, even though I was a kid. Now, my niece got lice, and I hope they want to hurt her by shaving her head. I heard now that there are plenty of other options to get rid of lice and their eggs. Now, doctors prescribe different shampoos that help get rid of lice in a couple of head washes. Recently, I found a few lice removal methods that help to get rid of them permanently. Luckily, our kids do not have to go through these cruel methods of treatment, that we went through.
My parents also shaved my head to get rid of lice when I was a kid
Posted 04 Jan 2021

Posted 18 Jan 2021

Reply to Topic