Canon is a Japanese MNC manufacturing prime quality products related to the optical and imaging sector. Canon has lodged its name in the printing devices as one of the best printer brands. Every device due to some unexpected causes can encounter an issue. One prevalent error faced by Canon printer users is Canon Printer Not Printing Color
. This blog provides 4 easy methods to fix this error code.[img width=640,height=360]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aachN5qgRs0/X_0gedoDpRI/AAAAAAAAAVY/OwdI-bIUPRIcicBryMZ6Lur2OaFgs4kLACLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h360/Blue%2Band%2BWhite%2BModern%2BCorporate%2BBusiness%2BYouTube%2BThumbnail.jpg[/img]
Why is the Canon Printer Not Printing?Some primary radix why colors are not printed by the printer include:
- Obsolete printer drivers[/*]
- Ink levels in cartridges are low[/*]
- Error in Canon printer setup[/*]
- Incompatible ink cartridges[/*]
- The faulty connection between the system and the printer[/*]
If you are confused what to do next, you are at the right place. This blog provides comprehensive Canon printer troubleshooting
procedures to fix “Color not printed by Canon Printer” issue.How To Fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color
?Method 1: Inspect the level of ink in the cartridgesDue to the low levels of ink in the color cartridges, the printer may not be printing the colors. To fix this problem, do as follows:
- Open the printer and with caution remove the ink cartridges.[/*]
- Scrutinize the level of ink in the cartridges.[/*]
- If the ink quantity is low, replace the cartridges with new ones.[/*]
- Set them again and try a demo print.[/*]
Also Read:: Brother Printer Not Printing
Method 2: Check the printing settingsAt times, the color printing option is not enabled, because of which this issue might stem. To edit the color printing settings, do as follows:
- Press Start > Settings[/*]
- Visit “Printers and Scanners” and right-click on the printer you are using.[/*]
- Select Properties. Confirm whether color printing is enabled. If not, enable it and save the changes.[/*]
Method 3: Printer driver updatePrinter drivers formulate a link between the printer and the system, and hence, play an important role. To ensure the proper functioning of the driver, either update the driver or install the new drivers from the official website of Canon.
Method 4: Perform a power cycleTry switching off your printer and dismantle all the cords of the printer. Switch it on and fasten all the cords. Give a print command to check whether the issue is resolved.
Dial Canon Printer Toll-Free Number to resolve all issuesThe above-mentioned methods can resolve the issue, however, if the issue persists dial the Canon printer customer number
. Our delegates shall guide you through and fix all your Canon printer issues.