Question to WOL

1446 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Freddy

Total Posts: 2288

I had a topic in Drunkan Hideout "Bewafa Bar".......a Month Ago someone delete it...without sending me any notification.....i didn't complaine ..i opened it again......4 Days ago someone delete it again without sending any reason........i thought maybe im opening that topic at wrong place ...so the third time i opened it at FOS......Within a minute i got a pm from Mode Sanam420 that he/she is gona move my topic to Drunkan Hideout...........i tell her/him the reason why i post it here than he/she said he/she will take a look and will tell me who did that.......

After 72 hours i still not get any kind of response to Mode Sanam420 ....that's why im posting here......

I want to know the person name who did that and the reason......
Posted 15 Aug 2005

guest. says
ur topics r not deleted!
thy r jst moved to next pages!

i will gve u the link of all ur topics here!
ryt now!

Posted 15 Aug 2005

guest. says
topic1

topic2

topic 3

app k sab topics yeh hein
or yeh abb bhi drunken hideout mein he hein!!!
kyunk pehlay do topics mein posting nahin ho rahi thi..so woh aglay pages per chalay gay!

no topic is evr deleted widout a reason!!!
if u cant find the topic
search it wid ur nick!..u will gt it in a min!
Posted 15 Aug 2005

Freddy says
why i can't see my topics? i know topics moves to next page......i checked several time but can't find any Bewafa bar in any page...except the one i created few days ago
Posted 15 Aug 2005

faradiya said:

I had a topic in Drunkan Hideout "Bewafa Bar".......a Month Ago someone delete it...without sending me any notification.....i didn't complaine ..i opened it again......4 Days ago someone delete it again without sending any reason........i thought maybe im opening that topic at wrong place ...so the third time i opened it at FOS......Within a minute i got a pm from Mode Sanam420 that he/she is gona move my topic to Drunkan Hideout...........i tell her/him the reason why i post it here than he/she said he/she will take a look and will tell me who did that.......

After 72 hours i still not get any kind of response to Mode Sanam420 ....that's why im posting here......

I want to know the person name who did that and the reason......

first of all .... as our moderator has given u the exect link of urs topics so you can add then into urs Favorties list ... or copy yours topic's URL into some proper txt file ....

you are in Rendezvous ...and the exect nick of our Senior Moderator is " Sanam411" remeber this

faradiya said:

why i can't see my topics? i know topics moves to next page......i checked several time but can't find any Bewafa bar in any page...except the one i created few days ago

the exect reason is dat you might set yours

Setting to "from last two months" or "from last year."

have a nice time
Posted 15 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic