Toyota CAMRY TRD

771 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
allcopstan

Total Posts: 0

Had one pass me on the way to work last week. I am like WTH was that? Saw the name plate on the rear. A real looker. Reviews seem to be positive.
Posted 01 Feb 2021

Xianders says
Decent but a little over the top for me on THIS type of sedan. IMO it looks as if they are trying too hard. The regular XSE in Silver with a black roof and red leather is the best looking one IMO. Neighbor has one and I'd detail the car for him but like many / most Camry owners, he's not even a car-guy. Ugh.....
That said, overall, I LOVE the XSE in the link here. The reliability of it is for me a 10/10 and the silky smooth V6 while not the most powerful is okay for the fact that it's linear in delivery and again, bulletproof. The main downside to Toyota is their interior. Like Lexus, and even my Infiniti, the Japanese drag things out too long and need to get things updated. They do however, do a good job with styling of the exteriors.
Posted 01 Feb 2021

Scinetic says
I bought a Camry XLE last year. I like the body lines, etc., and I will drive it until the wheels fall off, as was the case with my last Camry, which I repaired only the transmission box with my own hands according to the instructions https://at-manuals.com/ the message was passed on to my son.
Posted 01 Feb 2021

JessicaR says
When I don`t have a job, I play at https://book-of-ra-slot.com/spielautomaten/ for a not long time and earn money.
Posted 01 Feb 2021

a hit freelancers swear by exercises — washing your face, putting on real garments and placing smartphone boundaries — and those recommendations increase to ingesting. dietary therapist and longtime paintings-from-homer wilma macdonald told huffpost that snacking right here and there's the largest mistake she sees new far flung workers make. she recommends setting up your day like all everyday working day, with a lunch wreck, a few smaller breaks and a focus at the most important meal: breakfast.

eCommerce website and directories

Posted 02 Feb 2021

Thanks for sharing
Posted 03 Feb 2021

geebranz says
Posted 22 Feb 2021

Reply to Topic